Contributing writer

John Y Wang

Latest Content

renzo-piano
Museums

renzo-piano

Renzo Piano, the architect behind Harvard Art Museums' recently completed renovation, speaks at the Harvard Graduate School of Design. Piano was awarded the Pritzker Prize in 1998, the highest honor in the profession of architecture, for his remarkable achievement in fusing art, architecture and engineering together.

harvard art museums
Museums

harvard art museums

Students and members of the Harvard Art Museums visit the newly opened Fogg Museum on the night of the building's student opening. The museum will be officially open to the public on November 16.

anthorphouse
Adams

anthorphouse

Adams House Masters John G. "Sean" Palfrey '67 and Judith "Judy" Palfrey '67 introduces Apthorp House, the Adams House Master's Residence in Randolph Courtyard, to the Harvard Crimson. Athorp House was built in 1760 and stands as one of the oldest houses in Cambridge, MA.

anthorphouse
Adams

anthorphouse

anthorphouse-crib
Adams

anthorphouse-crib

James F. Rothenberg ’68
Harvard Corporation

James F. Rothenberg ’68

University Treasurer James F. Rothenberg ’68, pictured at Commencement in 2013, will step down from his post in July 2014.

Holy Hour at St. Paul
Religion

Holy Hour at St. Paul

Primal Scream 2014
Student Life

Primal Scream 2014

Students warm up as they prepare themselves for the semesterly Primal Scream. Primal Scream takes place at the end of every reading period as students begin their finals in the next morning.

Housing Day: Cabot
On Campus

Housing Day: Cabot

Cabot House students storm the Yard on the morning of Housing Day.

Wavin' Flag
On Campus

Wavin' Flag

Cabot House students show off their pride on the morning of Housing Day before delivering housing assignments to freshmen.

The Harvard Foundation Portraiture Project
On Campus

This Week in FM (03/27/2014)

Cabot Takes Thayer
On Campus

Cabot Takes Thayer

Cabot House students rush into Thayer Hall to deliver housing assignments on Housing Day in the spring.

UC 250K Campaign
On Campus

UC 250K Campaign

Civilising China
University News

Civilising China

Geremie R Barmé, Richard Rigby and Jeremy Goldkorn from the Australian Centre on China in the World at the Australian National University in Canberra introduce 2013 Yearbook: Civilising China. The book is a study of the first year of the Xi Jinping-Li Keqiang era and Chinese social and geopolitical affairs

Humanities Studio
College

Today in Photos (01/30/14)

Eldo Kim
Crime

News Analysis: Could Eldo Kim Return to Harvard?

Protestors on Mass Ave
Race

Seen and Heard: Harvard's March Through Cambridge

OKWELOGU
Track and Cross Country

Decorated Thrower Looks To Continue Success

Protest
Columns

Reconstruction 3.0