Contributor

George J Lok

Latest Content

The Game: Harvard vs. Yale
College

The Game: Harvard vs. Yale

Preparing For The Game
Football

Preparing For The Game

Assistant Director of Athletic Communications Alli Miller prepares a camera for the football game.

Program Line
Football

Program Line

Each game, it is the responsibility of the Communications Department to ensure that all media members have everything they need to succeed, from live stats to table space and food.

Partners In Health
On Campus

Partners In Health

Shawn D'Andrea, M.D., Storm Portner, and Clark Freifeld, lead a Partners In Health discussion in the Science Center on Wednesday on the current state of Ebola.

2014 Crimson Madness
Men's Basketball

2014 Crimson Madness

GARBER AT COMMENCEMENT
Commencement

GARBER AT COMMENCEMENT

University Provost Alan M. Garber (right), pictured at Commencement 2014 ceremonies in May, defended the University's health benefits changes at the monthly faculty meeting Tuesday.

Election Night Watch
City Politics

Election Night Watch

Leland Cheung urges his supporters to support the Democratic gubernatorial nominees during his concession speech on Tuesday night at Workbar.

Gone But Not Done
City Politics

Gone But Not Done

Leland Cheung, one of three Democratic candidates for lieutenant governor of Massachusetts, thanks his supporters after his concession speech Tuesday night at Workbar.

Gus and Sietse at Annenberg
College

Gus and Sietse at Annenberg

Gus and Sietse encourage Freshmen to join the UC.

First Day Of Classes
College

First Day Of Classes

Students gathered in lecture halls across campus on the first day of class on Tuesday. Some professors said that pre-term planning numbers were not an accurate predictor of course enrollment.

Legally Blonde
College

Legally Blonde

Freshmen gather on the steps of Widener Library to watch the screening of "Legally Blonde," hosted by the College Events Board on Thursday, Aug. 29.

Welcome to Lamont!
On Campus

Welcome to Lamont!

Freshmen learn about Lamont Library and its resources during guided tours on Thursday, Aug. 29.

Class of 2018 Convocation
College

Class of 2018 Convocation

Ferguson Demonstration
College

Ferguson Demonstration

Nearly 200 black Harvard affiliates posed with their hands up for a group photograph on the steps of Widener Library Sunday evening in solidarity with Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager killed three weeks ago in Ferguson, Missouri.

Ferguson Demonstration
College

Ferguson Demonstration

Nearly 200 black Harvard affiliates posed for a group photograph on the steps of Widener Library Sunday evening in solidarity with Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager killed three weeks ago in Ferguson, Missouri.

STANTING TALL
Football

Harvard-Yale 2014

Playing with the Rules
Scrutiny

Playing With The Rules

Highlight

Title IX Complaints in Higher Education

Art Museum Feature
Visual Arts

Newly Opened, Art Museums Prepare To Engage Undergrads