Contributor

George J Lok

Latest Content

Bake Sale for the ODR
College

Bake Sale for the ODR

Students man a bake sale in front of Lamont Library on Friday to fund the understaffed Office for Sexual and Gender–Based Dispute Resolution.

Fundraising for ODR
On Campus

Fundraising for ODR

A jar holds bake sale donations for the understaffed Office for Sexual and Gender–Based Dispute Resolution.

Faust Speaks about HUBweek
Boston

Faust Speaks about HUBweek

University President Drew G. Faust spoke at the HUBweek press conference on Friday. The festival, planned for October 2015, will celebrate innovation in medicine, art, and technology.

HUBweek Press Conference
Boston

HUBweek Press Conference

University President Drew G. Faust, center, and representatives from the Boston Globe, MIT, and Massachusetts General Hospital held a press conference detailing plans for next fall's HUBweek festival on Friday.

March On Harvard
Race

March On Harvard

SEAN OF THE DEAD
Men's Ice Hockey

SEAN OF THE DEAD

Sophomore Sean Malone shined in his season debut over the weekend against Quinnipiac and Princeton.

VESEY
Men's Ice Hockey

VESEY

Junior forward Jimmy Vesey notched an assist in Harvard's 4-2 win over No. 4 UMass Lowell.

The Game: Harvard vs. Yale
College

The Game: Harvard vs. Yale

Preparing For The Game
Football

Preparing For The Game

Assistant Director of Athletic Communications Alli Miller prepares a camera for the football game.

Program Line
Football

Program Line

Each game, it is the responsibility of the Communications Department to ensure that all media members have everything they need to succeed, from live stats to table space and food.

Partners In Health
On Campus

Partners In Health

Shawn D'Andrea, M.D., Storm Portner, and Clark Freifeld, lead a Partners In Health discussion in the Science Center on Wednesday on the current state of Ebola.

2014 Crimson Madness
Men's Basketball

2014 Crimson Madness

GARBER AT COMMENCEMENT
Commencement

GARBER AT COMMENCEMENT

University Provost Alan M. Garber (right), pictured at Commencement 2014 ceremonies in May, defended the University's health benefits changes at the monthly faculty meeting Tuesday.

Election Night Watch
City Politics

Election Night Watch

Leland Cheung urges his supporters to support the Democratic gubernatorial nominees during his concession speech on Tuesday night at Workbar.

Gone But Not Done
City Politics

Gone But Not Done

Leland Cheung, one of three Democratic candidates for lieutenant governor of Massachusetts, thanks his supporters after his concession speech Tuesday night at Workbar.

Eldo Kim
Crime

News Analysis: Could Eldo Kim Return to Harvard?

Protestors on Mass Ave
Race

Seen and Heard: Harvard's March Through Cambridge

OKWELOGU
Track and Cross Country

Decorated Thrower Looks To Continue Success

Protest
Columns

Reconstruction 3.0