George J Lok

HKS Class Day Speaker
Harvard Kennedy School

HKS Class Day Speaker

Samantha J. Power, the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, describes the meaning of Democracy both in the U.S. and the world at the Harvard Kennedy School Class Day.

Audience Applauds Bloomberg
College

Audience Applauds Bloomberg

Former New York Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg receives applause from the audience at the end of his Commencement Address.

Bloomberg Against Censorship
College

Bloomberg Against Censorship

Former New York City mayor Michael R. Bloomberg speaks out against the 'censorship' of ideas in universities, specifically those in the Ivy League.

The Annual Meeting of the Harvard Alumni Association
College

Catherine A. Gellert, president of the Harvard Alumni Association, welcomes a crowd gathered into the Yard to the organization's annual meeting.

Faust HAA
College

Faust HAA

University President Drew G. Faust addresses graduates, alumni, and honorees during the Afternoon Exercises of the 2014 Commencement services.

32nd UC End of Term
Undergraduate Council

32nd UC End of Term

The 32nd Undergraduate Council has reached the end of its term as Gus A. Mayopoulos ‘15, left, finished his first semester in the presidency.

Policy Concerns
On Campus

Policy Concerns

Religion

Holy Hour at St. Paul

Protest at and from Harvard
College

Protest at and from Harvard

Members of the Saint Benedict Center of Harvard, Mass. join together in prayer to protest the black mass Monday evening outside Memorial Hall.

Protest by TFP
College

Protest by TFP

Members of the American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family, and Property protest a Harvard extension School's plans for a Satanic black mass reenactment Monday evening outside Memorial Hall.

The New Resident Dean
On Campus

The New Resident Dean

Brigitte Libby will be the next resident dean of Pforzheimer House. Libby will be joining the House next semester along with her partner, Melissa Hancock, and a seven-month-old daughter, Lucie.

The Clap 'n Snap
On Campus

The Clap 'n Snap

Mary Carmack '16, left, and Ali Forelli '16 ,right, present their ES52 project, "The Clap 'n Snap," which allows users to clap within a one meter radius of the camera, causing it to turn towards them and take their picture.

Calderwood Courtyard Fogg Museum
Today in Photos

Today in Photos (05/07/2014)

Overcoming the Odds
Books

Overcoming the Odds

Best selling authors Benjamin A. Mezrich ’91 (left) and Scott H. Stossel ’91 (right) describe the many challenges they faced as they developed their writing careers, after attending Harvard College, on Thursday, April 4.

Conversations with Ben Mezrich and Scott Stossel
Books

water_india
Highlight

Then Rain Comes

musee
Highlight

Rainy Day Impression

Heidelberg
Highlight

Saudade, or Nostalgia

Unlocking the Map
Highlight

Unlocking the Map