Writer

Crimson Sports Staff

Latest Content

Not Done Yet
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Visits the Hilltop to Take on Georgetown in NIT

Harvard men's basketball drew the sixth seed in the NIT Opener and will face No. 3 Georgetown on Wednesday night. The game will be played on Gerogetown's campus at the 2,500-seat McDonough Arena and will be televised nationally on ESPN2 at 7PM.

Huddle Together
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Fights for NCAA Tournament Bid Against Yale

Harvard men's basketball is one game away from the NCAA Tournament, as it must defeat Yale in the Ivy tournament final at noon to earn its spot.

Family
Women's Basketball

LIVE: Women's Basketball Fights for First Appearance in Ivy Tournament FInal

Harvard women's basketball will face off against Penn on Saturday night, as it hopes to earn its first-ever appearance in the Ivy Tournament final.

A Young Stud
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Takes on Penn in Ivy League Tournament Semifinals

Harvard men's basketball has an opportunity this weekend to earn its first berth to the NCAA Tournament since 2015, challenging Penn in the Ivy semifinals at 12:30 PM on ESPNU.

Winding Up

Spring Sports Supplement 2019

In the midst of "crossover" season on campus, Harvard's winter and spring sports are busy in action. Check out previews on spring teams, highlights from the winter season, and two look-backs at championship teams!

Tenacious Kale
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Faces Top-Seeded Yale in New Haven

After suffering a surprising defeat to Brown on Friday night, Harvard men's basketball(13-9, 6-3 Ivy) will challenge Yale in a critical conference game in Payne-Whitney Gym in New Haven.

Breaking the Record Books
Women's Basketball

Breaking the Record Books

Katie Benzan surpassed Erin Maher ‘93's record for career three-pointers, knocking down her 262nd trey early in the third quarter.

Beanpot Time
Women's Ice Hockey

LIVE: Women's Hockey Headed to OT to Decide Beanpot Victor

The Harvard women's hockey team will drudge through the snow on Tuesday night to face off against No. 7/8 Boston University in Bright-Landry Hockey Center for a shot at its first Beanpot title since 2015.

Aiken Saves the Win
Men's Basketball

Men's Basketball Wins Instant Classic in 3OT Over Columbia

In an incredible triple overtime win for the ages, Harvard men's basketball defeated Columbia 98-96 on Friday night at Lavietes Pavilion in a 55-minute thriller. Junior guard Bryce Aiken hit a remarkable buzzer-beater three at the end of overtime as part of a 44-point effort.

Brace for Impact
Men's Ice Hockey

LIVE: Men's Hockey Tied 3-3, Headed to OT at Yale

Harvard travels to New Haven, Conn., looking to break its winless streak. Follow along with The Crimson staff.

Two-Time Champs
Women's Rugby

Rugby Upsets Dartmouth to Earn Second-Ever Ivy Title

This win earned the Crimson (6-1) its second-ever Ivy crown as it clinched the one seed going into the NIRA Playoffs.

Head to Head

Year in Sports 2017

Men's hockey journeyed to the Frozen Four. Senior forward Midge Purce led women's soccer to an Ivy title. Sprinter Gabby Thomas and swimmer Dean Farris smashed records. Football lost to Yale for the first time since 2006. The 2016-2017 school year produced a lot of headlines. Here, we present the best in Harvard sports.

Rio 2016 Picture

Harvard Athletes in Rio 2016

With the world focusing its attention on Rio de Janeiro, the Harvard Crimson follows the Harvard athletes participating in the Rio 2016 Olympics.

Hockey

Hockey Preview 2014

As the men's ice hockey team looks to reverse several seasons of disappointing finishes, the women's squad returns Olympians and ECAC heavyweights with one goal in mind: a national title.

Season Recap 2
Men's Basketball

The March to Madness 2014

On March 21, 2013, the Harvard men’s basketball team upset the University of New Mexico in the second round of the NCAA Tournament, marking the first March Madness win in program history. One season later, with the national spotlight shining bright, the Crimson will look to complete yet another bracket bust, returning to the Big Dance with more weapons than ever.