I still remember how I spent the summer prior to Freshman Week, fixated on my own imaginings of a perfect Harvard, of everything I would do, experience, and accomplish during my time here.
Danny Bicknell ‘13 and Pratyusha Yalamanchi ‘13 celebrate after receiving news that they had won the election to become the next President and Vice President of the Undergraduate Council.
Elizabeth Warren talks about the innovative nature of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to an audience at OCS yesterday.
Students relax in the Queer Resource Center in the basement of Thayer Hall.
The space in Boylston Hall will open as the new BGLTQ student lounge in the spring.
Marian Wright Edelman, the founder of the Children’s Defense Fund (CDF), speaks about advocating for disadvantaged Americans at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Administrators point to Lamont Cafe as an example of a positive recent development in College social space, but some students say that the semi-social location fails to live up to their definitions of a social space.
Students have written about before graduation aspirations on a chalkboard ‘bucket list’ between Thayer Hall and the Science Center yesterday.
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Interactive Feature: Class of 2017, By the Numbers
- Troubles with Thai Studies
- Ex-Harvard Student Brittany Smith Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Substantiating Fears of Grade Inflation, Dean Says Median Grade at Harvard College Is A-, Most Common Grade Is A