Tiana A Abdulmassih

Lock Down
Boston

Lock Down

Robert N. Hawthorne ‘15, Ewan H. Foster ‘15, and Caroline R.Brenin ‘15 watch from lock down in Cabot as Governor Deval Patrick gives a statement early Friday morning.

Unbelievable
Boston

On Year Later: Boston Marathon Bombings

Boston

ONE Harvard

Ken and Frenchie
On Campus

Today in Photos (04/08/14)

Joshua DuBois
Religion

Joshua DuBois

Joshua DuBois, former Special Assistant to President Obama and Executive Director of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, gives the William Belden Noble Lecture in Memorial Church on Monday.

Ken and Frenchie
On Campus

Ken and Frenchie

Ken, left, and Frenchie, right, ask for spare change with their dog Penny outside clothier J. August. Ken ran an outdoor book store on the sidewalk of Massachusetts Ave. for eight years before having to shut down in 2013.

When Women Lead
On Campus

When Women Lead

Karen Gordon Mills moderates a panel hosted by President Drew G. Faust and entitled "When Women Lead" in Sanders Theatre on April 7. Jill Abramson, Edith Cooper, and Janet Napolitano spoke about their professional experiences and the role of women in the workplace.

Charles Munger '48
On Campus

Charles Munger '48

A sign in Milstein East of HLS leads students and members of the Harvard Community to the event "Charles Munger ’48: A Conversation with the Dean" on March 31. Munger, The Vice-Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Corporation, spoke with Dean Martha Minow during the talk.

Herbie Hancock: The Last Lecture
On Campus

Herbie Hancock: The Last Lecture

The 2014 Norton Lectures come to a close on March 31 with Set 6: "Once Upon A Time" of Herbie Hancock's lecture series, "The Ethics of Jazz". Hancock explained that "Once Upon A Time" was a phrase his friend and mentor, Miles Davis, often said while referring to Jazz music.

Herbie Hancock: The Last Lecture
On Campus

Today in Photos (04/01/2014)

Herbie Hancock Delivers
On Campus

Herbie Hancock Delivers

Herbie Hancock, left, performs with other jazz musicians in Sanders Theatre on March 31 during his final Norton Lecture, "Set 6: Once Upon A Time". Hancock warned the audience, "This is gonna be like a rehearsal. We're not prepared".

Ashrawi Talks Negotiations
On Campus

Ashrawi Talks Negotiations

Dr. Hanan Ashrawi, an executive committee member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, speaks at the JFK Forum at the IOP on Monday. Ashrawi explained the need for "international law to prevail" to help Palestinians gain rights in Israel.

The Creeley Collective
On Campus

The Creeley Collective

Ruth Lepson (left) introduces Penelope Creeley (right) during "The Creeley Collective", a community gathering in the Thompson Room of the Barker Center to celebrate the late Harvard poet Robert Creeley. The talk included sporadic readings of Creeley's poems; many participants expressed their love of The Creeley Letters because they are easy to understand and relatable.

Meeting Adjourned
On Campus

Today in Photos (03/25/2013)

Kirkland Up In Arms
Kirkland

Kirkland Up In Arms

Kirkland holds a discussion in their Senior Common Room on March 10 after their housing day videos spark a controversy over respect for women and race relations.

Youth Homelessness in the Square
Harvard Square

For Homeless Youth, Age Can Compound Challenges of Life on the Streets

On Year Later: Boston Marathon Bombings
Boston Marathon

VIDEO: Looking Back One Year Later, Harvard Affiliates Prepare to Return to Finish Line

Johnston Gate Arts Cover
Arts

Rebuilding the Past: Harvard's Beautification Renaissance

Awkward Eye Contact
Columns

Let’s Talk about Campus-Eye-Contact-Culture