Contributor

Tiana A Abdulmassih

Latest Content

Patients With Passports
Books

Patients With Passports

Professor of Law and Faculty Director of the Petrie-Flom Center, I. Glen Cohen leads a talk about his book 'Patients With Passports: Medical Tourism, Law, and Ethics' in Langdell Hall on Wednesday. Panelists for the discussion included Amitabh Chadra, Nir Eyal, and Alicia Ely Yamin.

HUHS Town Hall
On Campus

HUHS Town Hall

Director of Harvard University Health Services, Dr. Paul Barreira, second from left, answers a student's question at HUHS's second Town Hall meeting this week. The meeting on Wednesday evening in Emerson Hall gave students the opportunity to join in a discussion about proposed changes to HUHS.

Anonymous Question
On Campus

Anonymous Question

UC Vice President, Sietse K. Goffard '15 asks HUHS panelists an anonymous question during a town hall meeting on Wednesday evening in Emerson Hall. Attendees of the meeting were encouraged to ask questions about changes to HUHS, or text Goffard their inquires if they wished to remain anonymous.

Students Sue Harvard Over Divestment
Books

Today In Photos (11/20/2014)

Steve Ballmer Gives Back
College

Today In Photos (11/13/2014)

Steve Ballmer Gives Back
On Campus

Steve Ballmer Gives Back

Former Microsoft CEO Steve A. Ballmer '77 discusses his donation to the computer science division during an interview on Wednesday. Ballmer was also a guest lecturer for CS50 this week.

Steve Ballmer Gives Back
On Campus

Steve Ballmer Gives Back

Former Microsoft CEO Steve A. Ballmer '77, left, jokes with with Harvard Computer Science Area Dean David C. Parkes during an interview with The Crimson on Wednesday regarding his donation to the computer science division.

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

Maya Park '16 and Aru Gonzalez GSE '15 perform on the opening night of the Harvard Dance Project's 'LOOK UP' on Friday. The installation choreographed by Jill Johnson draws attention to the problem of digital overload.

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

Ewan H. Foster '15 types a message in the installation, "LOOK UP" on the show's opening night in the Harvard Dance Center. Attendees were encouraged to interact with the space, writing notes that the dancers would then interoperate and perform.

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

Tessa Markewich '16 performs on the opening night of the Harvard Dance Project's 'LOOK UP' on Friday. The installation choreographed by Jill Johnson draws attention to the problem of digital overload.

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

Aru Gonzalez GSE '15 performs on the opening night of the Harvard Dance Project's 'LOOK UP' on Friday. The installation choreographed by Jill Johnson draws attention to the problem of digital overload.

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

Liza Batkin '15 offers jam to an attendee of the opening night of the Harvard Dance Project's 'LOOK UP' on Friday. At one stage of the installation, dancers invited attendees to sit and eat bread.

LOOK UP
On Campus

LOOK UP

Liza Batkin '15 performs in the Harvard Dance Project's "LOOK UP" on the show's opening night on Friday at the Harvard Dance Center.

STANTING TALL
Football

Harvard-Yale 2014

Playing with the Rules
Scrutiny

Playing With The Rules

Highlight

Title IX Complaints in Higher Education

Art Museum Feature
Visual Arts

Newly Opened, Art Museums Prepare To Engage Undergrads