Contributor

Tiana A Abdulmassih

Latest Content

Carrying The Weight
IOP

Today In Photos (10/30/2014)

Ambassador Rob Ford
Politics

Ambassador Rob Ford

Rob Ford, the former U.S. ambassador to Syria from 2010-2014, speaks in the Malkin Penthouse at the Kennedy School of Government on Wednesday.

Could WWI Happen Again?
On Campus

Could WWI Happen Again?

Graham Allison, left, moderates the discussion between Etel Solingen, R. Nicholas Burns, and Richard Rosecrance at the 'Could World War I Happen Again?' event at the JFK forum Wednesday evening.

Fossil Fuel Fast
On Campus

Fossil Fuel Fast

Henney Sullivan '15 dons a 'Divest Fast' pin at the Divest Harvard tent outside Massachusetts Hall in Harvard Yard on Wednesday. Sullivan is one of many students participating in the fast for fossil fuel divestment; he has not eaten since Sunday.

Little Free Library
Libraries

Little Free Library

The Little Free Library on Shepherd Street near the Quad in Cambridge sits prepped on Wednesday for the upcoming holidays.

Barker Center Cafe Opening
On Campus

Barker Center Cafe Opening

Liz Maynes-AminZade, a lecturer in History and Literature, welcomes community members to the grand opening of the Barker Center Cafe.

Webcam Question
On Campus

Webcam Question

A man asks environmental activist Clayton ThomasMuller a question via webcam at the Divest Harvard tent outside Massachusetts Hall. ThomasMuller lead a discussion with members of the Harvard community from lockdown near the Canadian parliament as an active shooting was underway on Wednesday.

Hong Kong: Origins of the Crisis
On Campus

Hong Kong: Origins of the Crisis

Dalena Wright, center, senior fellow at the Ash Center, speaks at the event "Hong Kong: Origins of the Crisis" in CGIS-South on Wednesday.

Fossil Fuel Fast
On Campus

Today In Photos (09/23/2014)

History Is Everything
History

History Is Everything

Professor Maya Jasanoff introduces the event "History is Everything, Everything is History" that featured six other speakers in Emerson hall on Wednesday.

History Is Everything
On Campus

Today in Photos (10/16/2014)

Yard Yoga
On Campus

Yard Yoga

Members of the Harvard Community do yoga outside Holden Chapel in Harvard Yard on Wednesday. The event was a part of the Mind, Body, and Spirit series hosted by the OSL Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Offices.

Yard Yoga
On Campus

Today In Photos (10/09/2014)

Bruce Baker
On Campus

Bruce Baker

Bruce Baker, Professor at Rutgers University, speaks at the Askwith Forum event, 'Is U.S. Public School Funding Fair?' at the Harvard Graduate School of Education on Wednesday.

Solidarity
On Campus

Solidarity

Heather L. Pickerell '15, a Crimson editor, answers questions from WCVB news on Wednesday in the Science Center Plaza. Pickerell organized a gathering of Harvard students in solidarity with the current pro-democracy and pro-freedom movement of speech advocates in Hong Kong.

The Oval
Scrutiny

Seeing Red: Stanford v. Harvard

blood handprint
Arts

Dead Letter: The Aesthetics of Horror

Election Strategy
Columns

Where Did All The Ideas Go?

Free Time
Columns

In Search of Lost Time