Writer

Tiana A Abdulmassih

Latest Content

Divest Harvard Sign
Environment

Divest Harvard Sign

Divest Harvard protesters posted a sign at the entrance to an Emerson lecture hall where University President Drew G. Faust introduced a lecture event.

Divest Harvard Enters Emerson Hall
On Campus

Divest Harvard Enters Emerson Hall

Chloe S. Maxmin '15 leads a group of Divest Harvard protesters into Emerson Hall in an attempt to confront University President Drew G. Faust, who attended an event in the building.

Boston Marathon Bombing Anniversary
Crime

Boston Marathon Bombing Anniversary

Wednesday was the two-year anniversary of the beginning of the Boston Marathon bombings. In this file photo, a woman writes on the "Boston Strong" wall placed in the Science Center Plaza in April 2013. The wall was intended to provide a space for Harvard affiliates to write notes to those affected by the Marathon Bombings, and to give thanks.

The View from Inside Mass Hall
Today in Photos

Photos of the Day (04/15/2015)

KHURANA
Scrutiny

KHURANA

Pats' Parade
Breaking Sports

Pats' Parade

Patrick C. Chung, a strong safety for the Patriots, throws an autographed shirt back to a fan during the Super Bowl parade in Boston on Wednesday.

Patriots Cheerleaders
Breaking Sports

Patriots Cheerleaders

The Patriots cheerleaders celebrate the team's championship win during the Super Bowl parade outside Boston Commons on Wednesday.

Protests march up shouting "We Can't Breathe"
Protests

Protesters marched up Western Avenue towards Central Square shouting “We Can't Breathe” in December.

Senior Splash
Men's Swimming

Senior Splash

The Harvard men’s swimming and diving team captured its third straight victory in the annual HYP Meet, downing perennial foes Yale and Princeton and capping an undefeated regular season. The Crimson was led by upperclassmen like senior Mike Mosca, who took home wins in both diving events.

Lentz steps down
Museums

Lentz steps down

Thomas W. Lentz, director of the Harvard Art Museums, visited the Fogg Museum during its renovation in 2013. Lentz will step down from his position this summer.

Rakesh Khurana
Race

'Black Lives Matter' Protests

Dive In
Men's Swimming

Dive In

The Harvard diving team, shown here at the 2014 Ivy League Championships, saw senior Mike Mosca qualify for the 2016 Olympic Trials this Sunday.

Marching Up Western Avenue
On Campus

Marching Up Western Avenue

Members of the Harvard community march up Western Ave. in Cambridge towards Central Square during a peaceful protest Friday Evening.

Photographing the Die-In
Student Life

Photographing the Die-In

A protestor takes a photo during a die-in in Central Square on Friday evening as a part of the 'March on Harvard' protest.

Protest in Harvard Square
On Campus

Protest in Harvard Square

Members of the Harvard Community lead a die-in in Harvard Square on Friday evening to protest two recent, separate grand jury decisions not to indict white police officers who killed two unarmed black men.

Massachusetts Hall
FAS

Graduate Students Start Movement To Unionize

Central Administration

Amidst Title IX Debate, Law Faculty Raise Governance Concerns

John Stilgoe Office
College

John Stilgoe’s Secret History

Big States, Little States
College

Beyond Boston: Regional Diversity at Harvard