Contributor

Tiana A Abdulmassih

Latest Content

History Is Everything
History

History Is Everything

Professor Maya Jasanoff introduces the event "History is Everything, Everything is History" that featured six other speakers in Emerson hall on Wednesday.

History Is Everything
On Campus

Today in Photos (10/16/2014)

Yard Yoga
On Campus

Yard Yoga

Members of the Harvard Community do yoga outside Holden Chapel in Harvard Yard on Wednesday. The event was a part of the Mind, Body, and Spirit series hosted by the OSL Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Offices.

Yard Yoga
On Campus

Today In Photos (10/09/2014)

Bruce Baker
On Campus

Bruce Baker

Bruce Baker, Professor at Rutgers University, speaks at the Askwith Forum event, 'Is U.S. Public School Funding Fair?' at the Harvard Graduate School of Education on Wednesday.

Solidarity
On Campus

Solidarity

Heather L. Pickerell '15, a Crimson editor, answers questions from WCVB news on Wednesday in the Science Center Plaza. Pickerell organized a gathering of Harvard students in solidarity with the current pro-democracy and pro-freedom movement of speech advocates in Hong Kong.

Boston Strong for Hong Kong
On Campus

Boston Strong for Hong Kong

Jared Fries, a Harvard Graduate School of Education student, advocates for peace in Hong Kong on Wednesday. Fries was one of many students who gathered in the Science Center Plaza to show their support for the ongoing freedom movement.

Support
On Campus

Today in Photos (10/02/2014)

Support
On Campus

Support

Dora, a former Harvard Summer School Student, shows support for Hong Kong freedom advocates that have experienced violence and repression in the past week. The group of students that came together braved the rain and passed out yellow ribbons as a symbol of their support on Wednesday in the Science Center Plaza.

Rosh Hashanah
On Campus

Rosh Hashanah

Members of the Jewish community at Harvard gather Wednesday night to eat and celebrate Rosh Hashanah at Hillel.

Rosh Hashanah
On Campus

Today in Photos (09/25/2014)

Remembering Haley A. Rue
On Campus

Remembering Haley A. Rue

Students gather in Memorial Church on Sept 18. to honor the life of Haley A. Rue '17.

Reflections on Ferguson
On Campus

Today in Photos (09/18/2014)

Reflections on Ferguson
On Campus

Reflections on Ferguson

Former Chief of Police and Mayor of Houston, Dr. Lee P. Brown speaks about the unrest at Ferguson and the importance of community policing at the Institute of Politics on Wednesday.

The Quad
Cabot

The Quad

A quadling strolls across the Cabot lawn on Sept 17.

School at School
Columns

What We Forget About School: School

Head of the Charles
Men's Crew

Head of the Charles 2014

CS50 in Mather
Columns

CS50 and the Humanities

Closing Ceremony
Columns

Ignore Congress. Close Gitmo.