Contributor

Christine E Mansour

Latest Content

The End of Race-Based Admissions
College

The End of Race-Based Admissions

Sheryll Cashin, a professor of Law at Georgetown, discusses the Michigan ban on affirmative action on Thursday afternoon at Longfellow Hall. Cashin spoke about the race-based affirmative action debate in the United States.

Hong Kong Umbrella Revolution
College

Hong Kong Umbrella Revolution

Professor David Zweig, a social science professor at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, speaks about Hong Kong's Umbrella Revolution Thursday afternoon at CGIS South.

Melissa Harris-Perry
College

Melissa Harris-Perry

Melissa Harris-Perry, a professor of Political Science at Wake Forest University, spoke Thursday afternoon at the 'Who's Choosin' Who?' lecture at the Knafel Center.

ISIS
Crime

ISIS

Law School Professor Noah Feldman speaks about the ISIS Thursday afternoon at Austin Hall. Deborah Amos, NPR International Correspondent, and Kristen Stilt, moderator, joined for the discussion.

Stormy Weather Hits Cambridge
On Campus

Stormy Weather Hits Cambridge

Stormy weather hits Cambridge this Thursday while people try to protect themselves anyway they can, sometimes with little avail.

Melissa Harris-Perry
College

Today in Photos (10/24/2014)

Barker Center Cafe
College

Barker Center Cafe

The Barker Center, pictured Thursday afternoon, is finally open. It has a full cafe menu available.

Multimillionaire
College

Multimillionaire

Ana Rodriguez, a member of the Quincy dining hall staff, won millions in the Massachusetts Lottery last week. Rodriguez estimates she has spent $10,000 on lottery tickets in recent years.

Tourists
On Campus

Tourists

Tourists pose for photos in front of the famous John Harvard statue in Harvard Yard.

Greenblatt and Shakespeare
On Campus

Today in Photos (03/26/2014)

Ayraham Burg
College

Ayraham Burg

Avraham Burg, Israeli author, and former Speaker of the Knesset, speaks at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs on Tuesday night.

Lucky Foot?
College

Lucky Foot?

Tourists take pictures with the most famous college statue in the world on a cold Tuesday afternoon. A tourist touches the foot of the statue, which is supposed to bring good luck. Harvard students know otherwise.

Winter is Looming
College

Winter is Looming

The first snowfall of the fall semester occurred early Tuesday morning. Although there are still some leaves on the trees, this small tree in the yard has lost all of its leaves, foreshadowing the dark winter that is looming.

Music

Image

American electro house musician, Steve Aoki, plays the House of Blues in Boston on October 31. Aoki was nominated for a 2013 Grammy for record production.

Music

Steve Aoki

Hockey
Men's Ice Hockey

Hockey Preview 2014

The Oval
Scrutiny

Seeing Red: Stanford v. Harvard

blood handprint
Arts

Dead Letter: The Aesthetics of Horror

Election Strategy
Columns

Where Did All The Ideas Go?