Contributor

Christine E Mansour

Latest Content

Barker Center Cafe
College

Barker Center Cafe

The Barker Center, pictured Thursday afternoon, is finally open. It has a full cafe menu available.

Multimillionaire
College

Multimillionaire

Ana Rodriguez, a member of the Quincy dining hall staff, won millions in the Massachusetts Lottery last week. Rodriguez estimates she has spent $10,000 on lottery tickets in recent years.

Tourists
On Campus

Tourists

Tourists pose for photos in front of the famous John Harvard statue in Harvard Yard.

Greenblatt and Shakespeare
On Campus

Today in Photos (03/26/2014)

Ayraham Burg
College

Ayraham Burg

Avraham Burg, Israeli author, and former Speaker of the Knesset, speaks at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs on Tuesday night.

Lucky Foot?
College

Lucky Foot?

Tourists take pictures with the most famous college statue in the world on a cold Tuesday afternoon. A tourist touches the foot of the statue, which is supposed to bring good luck. Harvard students know otherwise.

Winter is Looming
College

Winter is Looming

The first snowfall of the fall semester occurred early Tuesday morning. Although there are still some leaves on the trees, this small tree in the yard has lost all of its leaves, foreshadowing the dark winter that is looming.

Music

Image

American electro house musician, Steve Aoki, plays the House of Blues in Boston on October 31. Aoki was nominated for a 2013 Grammy for record production.

Music

Steve Aoki

Gamelan
College

Gamelan

Harvard's Artist-in-Residence Jody Diamond leads Gamelan, a traditional musical ensemble from Indonesia featuring a variety of instruments like xylophones, drums, and gons, on Tuesday evening in Hilles.

Halloween candy
College

Today in Photos (10/30/2013)

HOTC FM Photo Essay
Around Town

HOTC FM Photo Essay

The women's team in training.

Sex, Love, and Faith
College

Sex, Love, and Faith

Chris Stedman speaks about his memoir, Faitheist: How an Atheist Found Common Ground with the Religious, at PBHA on Tueday evening.

Menino
College

Today in Photos (10/23/2013)

College

Today in Photos (10/02/13)

Data Sculpture
Visual Arts

Painting by the Numbers: Data Visualization

School at School
Columns

What We Forget About School: School

Head of the Charles
Men's Crew

Head of the Charles 2014

Understanding Faith
Columns

Understanding Faith