Contributor

Christine E Mansour

Latest Content

College GameDay comes to Harvard
College

College GameDay comes to Harvard

Harvard, teaming with ESPN's College GameDay, prepares for the famous college football show featuring host Chris Fowler and analysts Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, and David Pollack. The show will air on ESPN on Saturday from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m., up until the kickoff of The Game versus Yale. This is GameDay's first appearance at Harvard.

Thanksgiving Dinner
College

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving dinner is served Thursday night in Kirkland House.

Ukraine Turmoil
College

Ukraine Turmoil

Gwendolyn Sasse, a professor of comparative politics at Oxford University, speaks about the origins of and reactions to the crisis in Ukraine Thursday afternoon at the Center for European Studies in Busch Hall.

Quincy House Voting
College

Quincy House Voting

Voting season is just around the corner, and voters are choosing which locations they would like to cast their votes. Quincy House is a popular place for student voters.

Blackballed
College

Blackballed

Professor Alex Keyssar and author Darryl Pinckney discussed disenfranchisement, the legacy of the Voting Rights Act, and the state of voting rights in the United States Monday afternoon.

The End of Race-Based Admissions
College

The End of Race-Based Admissions

Sheryll Cashin, a professor of Law at Georgetown, discusses the Michigan ban on affirmative action on Thursday afternoon at Longfellow Hall. Cashin spoke about the race-based affirmative action debate in the United States.

Hong Kong Umbrella Revolution
College

Hong Kong Umbrella Revolution

Professor David Zweig, a social science professor at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, speaks about Hong Kong's Umbrella Revolution Thursday afternoon at CGIS South.

Melissa Harris-Perry
College

Melissa Harris-Perry

Melissa Harris-Perry, a professor of Political Science at Wake Forest University, spoke Thursday afternoon at the 'Who's Choosin' Who?' lecture at the Knafel Center.

ISIS
Crime

ISIS

Law School Professor Noah Feldman speaks about the ISIS Thursday afternoon at Austin Hall. Deborah Amos, NPR International Correspondent, and Kristen Stilt, moderator, joined for the discussion.

Stormy Weather Hits Cambridge
On Campus

Stormy Weather Hits Cambridge

Stormy weather hits Cambridge this Thursday while people try to protect themselves anyway they can, sometimes with little avail.

Melissa Harris-Perry
College

Today in Photos (10/24/2014)

Barker Center Cafe
College

Barker Center Cafe

The Barker Center, pictured Thursday afternoon, is finally open. It has a full cafe menu available.

Multimillionaire
College

Multimillionaire

Ana Rodriguez, a member of the Quincy dining hall staff, won millions in the Massachusetts Lottery last week. Rodriguez estimates she has spent $10,000 on lottery tickets in recent years.

Tourists
On Campus

Tourists

Tourists pose for photos in front of the famous John Harvard statue in Harvard Yard.

Greenblatt and Shakespeare
On Campus

Today in Photos (03/26/2014)

STANTING TALL
Football

Harvard-Yale 2014

Playing with the Rules
Scrutiny

Playing With The Rules

Highlight

Title IX Complaints in Higher Education

Art Museum Feature
Visual Arts

Newly Opened, Art Museums Prepare To Engage Undergrads