Breaking News

×

Jennifer Y Yao

Making the Modern Landscape
On Campus

Making the Modern Landscape

Susan Herrington, author of "Cornelia Hahn Oberlander: Making the Modern Landscape," speaks with Cornelia H. Oberlander about her major landscape architectural accomplishments on Thursday at the Graduate School of Design.

Tobacco-Free Signs
Food and Drink

Tobacco-Free Signs

As of Aug. 15, smoking has been banned in Harvard Yard.

25th Anniversary of the Tiananmen Movement
China

Claudia Rosett, former editorial-page editor of The Asian Wall Street Journal in 1989, shares a banner with the words, "Crusade against Xiaoping" from the 1989 Tiananmen movement. Journalists who were present at the Tiananmen massacres share their emotional experiences in Fong auditorium on the 25th anniversary of Tiananmen Movement.

Mob Malaria
Today in Photos

Today in Photos (04/27/2014)

Innovation for Greece
College

Innovation for Greece

James Robinson, professor of Government, speaks about his book, "Why Nations Fail" at the Innovation for Greece Conference sponsored by the Harvard College Hellenic Society on Saturday.

Expressions: Exemption
Today in Photos

Today in Photos (04/21/14)

UC Meeting HBX
Undergraduate Council

UC Meeting HBX

Ava Nasrollahzadeh '16 poses a question about HBX at the UC meeting on Sunday night in Ticknor Lounge. Nasrollahzadeh, UC chair of Student Relations, later presented the launch of the new UC website during the meeting.

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary
College

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary

Grays Hall celebrates its 150th anniversary with a welcome by Dean Jasmine Waddell, Resident Dean of Freshmen for Elm Yard, cake, and music performances on Saturday.

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary
College

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary
College

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary

Jasmine Waddell, Resident Dean of Freshmen for Elm Yard, celebrates the 150th anniversary of Grays Hall on Saturday with students and alumni of Grays.

A Treasured Account
Today in Photos

Today in Photos (04/14/14)

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Harvard undergraduates strut down the catwalk of the annual Identities fashion show on Saturday evening in the Northwest Labs. Identities is a student-produced show founded in 2006 to showcase international designers from Paris to Japan.

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Identities
Fashion

Identities

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven

Books
Academics

Freshman Survey Part III: Inside the Classroom and Out

Acceptance Letters
College

Freshman Survey Part II: The Gilded Envelope