Crimson staff writer

Jennifer Y Yao

Latest Content

Fairfax Firetrucks
Cambridge Fire Department

Fairfax Firetrucks

Firefighters and firetrucks gather in front of Fairfax Hall on Mass. Ave. on Monday evening.

FIFA World Cup and Olympic Public Panel
On Campus

FIFA World Cup and Olympic Public Panel

Luis Fernandes, vice-minister of sports for Brazil, speaks about how sports like the FIFA World Cup 2014 can impact the economy and people of Brazil on Monday afternoon in Wasserstein Hall.

Brussels
Food and Drink

Brussels

Scott McConnell, Clover employee, prepares Brussels sprouts for the Brussels sandwich, which will be offered for an extra week this month at Clover.

Mike's Pastry
Today in

Today in Photos (11/18/2014)

Health Care Panel
Health

Health Care Panel

Meredith B. Rosenthal, professor at the School of Public Health, speaks about reducing health care costs at the HUCTW sponsored panel in the Science Center on Monday afternoon.

Partisan Media and Democracy Talk
Journalism

Partisan Media and Democracy Talk

Matthew Gentzkow, professor at University of Chicago, speaks about his work on the history of newspapers in the United States on Monday afternoon in the Science Center

Jugaad City
On Campus

Jugaad City

Vikram Bhatt, professor at McGill University, compares urbanism in India to the children's story, "Babar the Elephant" in CGIS South on Monday evening.

Jugaad City
On Campus

Today in Photos (11/11/2014)

Diwali in the Dining Halls
Food and Drink

Diwali in the Dining Halls

Students in dining halls across campus could celebrate Diwali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, with butter chicken, tandoori chicken, and vegetable coconut curry on Monday evening.

Diwali in the Dining Halls
Food and Drink

Diwali in the Dining Halls

Excavation Results Day
Research

Excavation Results Day

Students of the Harvard Yard Archaeology Project sift through excavation finds on Thursday at the Results Day outside of Matthews Hall.

Excavation Results Day
Archaeology

Excavation Results Day

Santiago Pardo '16, member of the Harvard Yard Archaeology Project, explains recent finds to Hannah K. Rasmussen '16 outside of Matthews Hall despite the rain and cold weather on Thursday afternoon.

Excavation Results Day
Research

Excavation Results Day

Students of the Harvard Yard Archaeology continue to excavate the predicted site of the Indian College on Thursday at the results day outside of Matthews Hall.

Excavation Results Day
Archaeology

Excavation Results Day

A student sifts through excavation finds of the predicted site of the Indian College on Thursday at the results day outside of Matthews Hall.

The Downsides of Advancing Technology
Technology

The Downsides of Advancing Technology

Martin Rees, professor at the University of Cambridge and Astronomer Royal, speaks about the history of technology advances at the Science & Democracy lecture on Thursday evening in Jefferson Laboratory.

STANTING TALL
Football

Harvard-Yale 2014

Playing with the Rules
Scrutiny

Playing With The Rules

Highlight

Title IX Complaints in Higher Education

Art Museum Feature
Visual Arts

Newly Opened, Art Museums Prepare To Engage Undergrads