Crimson staff writer

Jennifer Y Yao

Latest Content

Year in Photos: Housing Day
Student Life

Year in Photos: Housing Day

Students in Adams House sprint down Plympton Street to Harvard Yard to begin Housing Day festivities on March 12.

Mayfair Festivities
College

Mayfair Festivities

Cambridge residents and visitors enjoy food from local businesses, games, free samples, and other activities at the 32nd Annual Mayfair held in the streets of Harvard Square on Sunday afternoon.

Mayfair Festivities
College

Mayfair Festivities

A man kneels over his chalk drawing at the 32nd Annual MayFair in Harvard Square. The Rotary Club of Cambridge’s annual Chalk on the Walk took place on Church St. Sunday.

Entrepreneurship Final Project Fair
College

Entrepreneurship Final Project Fair

Students of the Graduate School of Education course Education Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship in Comparative Perspective speak to judges, faculty, and other visitors at the project presentation fair on Friday morning at the Harvard Innovation Lab.

Faculty Bows
Student Life

Photos of the Day (05/04/15)

Monday Morning Divest
Student Groups

Divest - Year in Review

John Bates Clark Medal Recipient
College

John Bates Clark Medal Recipient

Roland G. Fryer, this year’s John Bates Clark Medal recipient, speaks about his research on education for disadvantaged youths, influential mentors, and his two-year-old daughter on Monday afternoon in his office at Littauer Center.

Honor Code Panel
College

Honor Code Panel

Olivia Z. Zhu ’15, who has served on the Academic Integrity Committee for 3 years, speaks about honor codes at Harvard’s graduate schools and Radcliffe College, and the student voice in creating the College’s honor code at the Barker Center on Monday evening.

Honor Code Panel
College

Honor Code Panel

Dean of the College Rakesh Khurana begins the panel discussion on the College’s honor code by talking about the impetus for the honor code on Monday evening at the Barker Center.

Last day of Visitas
College

Last day of Visitas

Prefrosh Saloni Vishwakarma takes a picture of fellow prefrosh Deepika S. Kurup in front of Widener Library on Monday, the last day of Visitas. “Visitas has been phenomenal. One of the best parts is how approachable everyone is,” said Kurup.

SPU 26 Final Project
College

SPU 26 Final Project

Alexis M. Gomez ’16 explains her Science of the Physical Universe 26: Primitive Navigation final project on object location identification due to wave patterns in the Science Center on Monday afternoon.

Honor Code Panel
College

Photos of the Day (04/27/2015)

New Sculpture at the Harvard Art Museums
College

Visitors of the Harvard Art Museums sit below the new sculpture, “Triangle Constellation,” by Carlos Amorales, which has been on display since last Friday, April 17 above the Calderwood Courtyard at the Harvard Art Museums on Monday afternoon. The piece was commissioned by the museums’ Art in Public Spaces initiative and explores the representation of sound with 16 aluminum triangles of various sizes.

On Campus

At a Cambridge Science Festival event, Ivan Sigal, a fellow at Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society, answers questions on the formation of his documentary and installation project that shows the Karachi Circular Railway in Karachi, Pakistan, which is displayed at the Lightbox Gallery of the Harvard Art Museum

Waiting for Family
Visual Arts

Photos of the Day (04/20/2015)

Beauty After Ruin
Highlight

Beauty After Ruin

Harvard Ed Portal Opening
Highlight

Year In Review 2015

Fischer Touchdown
Highlight

Year in Sports 2015

Senior survey header
Front Feature

Class of 2015, By the Numbers