Crimson staff writer

Jennifer Y Yao

Latest Content

History and Popular Memory at the Coop
Coop

History and Popular Memory at the Coop

Paul A. Cohen, author of "History and Popular Memory: The Power of Story in Moments of Crisis" speaks about powerful leaders in history like Joan of Arc at the Harvard Coop Bookstore on Tuesday evening.

History and Popular Memory at the Coop
On Campus

Today in Photos (12/10/2014)

Solidarity Banner
On Campus

Solidarity Banner

Vegas L. Longlois ’16 writes words of support on the solidarity banner on display in the Science Center Plaza on Monday in preparation for the panel on solidarity in both the Asian American and larger Harvard community on Wednesday evening in Fong Auditorium. The banner was first presented shortly after the email threats targeting the Asian American population on campus in October.

"Hands Up, Don't Shoot"
Today in Photos

Today in Photos (12/02/2014)

Fairfax Firetrucks
Cambridge Fire Department

Fairfax Firetrucks

Firefighters and firetrucks gather in front of Fairfax Hall on Mass. Ave. on Monday evening.

FIFA World Cup and Olympic Public Panel
On Campus

FIFA World Cup and Olympic Public Panel

Luis Fernandes, vice-minister of sports for Brazil, speaks about how sports like the FIFA World Cup 2014 can impact the economy and people of Brazil on Monday afternoon in Wasserstein Hall.

Brussels
Food and Drink

Brussels

Scott McConnell, Clover employee, prepares Brussels sprouts for the Brussels sandwich, which will be offered for an extra week this month at Clover.

Mike's Pastry
Today in

Today in Photos (11/18/2014)

Health Care Panel
Health

Health Care Panel

Meredith B. Rosenthal, professor at the School of Public Health, speaks about reducing health care costs at the HUCTW sponsored panel in the Science Center on Monday afternoon.

Partisan Media and Democracy Talk
Journalism

Partisan Media and Democracy Talk

Matthew Gentzkow, professor at University of Chicago, speaks about his work on the history of newspapers in the United States on Monday afternoon in the Science Center

Jugaad City
On Campus

Jugaad City

Vikram Bhatt, professor at McGill University, compares urbanism in India to the children's story, "Babar the Elephant" in CGIS South on Monday evening.

Jugaad City
On Campus

Today in Photos (11/11/2014)

Diwali in the Dining Halls
Food and Drink

Diwali in the Dining Halls

Students in dining halls across campus could celebrate Diwali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, with butter chicken, tandoori chicken, and vegetable coconut curry on Monday evening.

Diwali in the Dining Halls
Food and Drink

Diwali in the Dining Halls

Excavation Results Day
Research

Excavation Results Day

Students of the Harvard Yard Archaeology Project sift through excavation finds on Thursday at the Results Day outside of Matthews Hall.

Eldo Kim
Crime

News Analysis: Could Eldo Kim Return to Harvard?

Protestors on Mass Ave
Race

Seen and Heard: Harvard's March Through Cambridge

OKWELOGU
Track and Cross Country

Decorated Thrower Looks To Continue Success

Protest
Columns

Reconstruction 3.0