Jennifer Y Yao

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary
College

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary

Grays Hall celebrates its 150th anniversary with a welcome by Dean Jasmine Waddell, Resident Dean of Freshmen for Elm Yard, cake, and music performances on Saturday.

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary
College

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary
College

Grays Hall 150th Anniversary

Jasmine Waddell, Resident Dean of Freshmen for Elm Yard, celebrates the 150th anniversary of Grays Hall on Saturday with students and alumni of Grays.

A Treasured Account
Today in Photos

Today in Photos (04/14/14)

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Harvard undergraduates strut down the catwalk of the annual Identities fashion show on Saturday evening in the Northwest Labs. Identities is a student-produced show founded in 2006 to showcase international designers from Paris to Japan.

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Identities
Fashion

Identities

Identities
Fashion

Identities 2014

Chua and Rubenfeld discuss The Triple Package
On Campus

Today in Photos (04/07/2014)

CityStep Time Machine
Dance

CityStep Time Machine

Cambridge Public School students showcase their dance skills in the 30th anniversary CityStep performance, CityStep Time Machine, in Sanders Theatre on Saturday.

Meet and Greet
City Politics

Meet and Greet

Maura T. Healey '92, Massachusetts Attorney General candidate, converses with supporters at a meet and greet event held in John Harvard's Brewery & Ale House on Saturday afternoon.

Holi
Student Groups

Holi

Students celebrate Holi, the Hindu festival of colors, by throwing bags of multi-colored powder in an event organized by Dharma, Harvard’s Hindu Student Association, in the Malkin Athletic Center Quad on Saturday afternoon.

On Year Later: Boston Marathon Bombings
Boston Marathon

VIDEO: Looking Back One Year Later, Harvard Affiliates Prepare to Return to Finish Line

Johnston Gate Arts Cover
Arts

Rebuilding the Past: Harvard's Beautification Renaissance

Awkward Eye Contact
Columns

Let’s Talk about Campus-Eye-Contact-Culture

Dictionary
Columns

Ban the Bossy Ban Bossy