Sarah E Amanullah

Women's Water Polo

Image

Senior attacker Monica Zdrojewski tallied a goal and an assist in the Harvard women’s water polo team’s 9-8 loss to No. 18 Princeton. With the defeat, the Crimson fell to 0-2 on the season versus the Tigers.

Men's Basketball

Sports Snapshots (3/5/12)

HANA MONTANA
Women's Soccer

HANA MONTANA

HANA MONTANA Senior midfielder Hana Taiji tallied the winning goal—her first of the season—in the 49th minute of last night’s non-conference tilt to help Harvard defeat Siena, 2-0. The Crimson, which outshot the Saints, 18-4, on the night, looks to build on this momentum as it resumes league play on Saturday.

COMING TOGETHER
Women's Volleyball

COMING TOGETHER

Harvard and New Hampshire traded games last night, but the Crimson was able to edge out the Wildcats, 15-12, in the deciding game. Harvard returns to action this Friday to face Holy Cross.

Harvard Square

Image

Real estate in the square

Harvard Square

Image

Real estate in the square

CRAZY EIGHTS
Men's Crew

CRAZY EIGHTS

Shown here in an earlier race, the Harvard heavyweights swept rival Brown in five events on the Charles this weekend, taking back the Stein Cup and avenging its only varsity dual loss of last season. The lightweight crews found similar success against Georgetown and Penn, dropping only two races.

Gib and Take
Men's Crew

Sports Snapshots 04/01/2011

Testy Waters
Men's Crew

Testy Waters

The Harvard men’s heavyweight crew team, shown above in earlier action, once again proved its No. 3 ranking on Saturday by sweeping all the races against No. 6 Cornell. The inclement weather forced many teams to change the location of their races, but both the Crimson and the Big Red decided to stay on the Charles to race. Despite rowing at lower stroke ratings, Harvard was dominant in each level of racing, demonstrating good depth.

Theater

Image

Gavin Creel discusses his Tony-nominated performance as Claude in the 2009 Broadway revival of “HAIR” with other members of the show’s cast and creative team in a panel yesterday at the New College Theater.

Theater

Today in Photos (03/25/11)

For The Moment

Image

Forget about Sandel’s lectures —come to Harvard for the cash.

Bob Slate Obituary
For The Moment

This Week in FM Photos

Office of Career Services

Image

A group of students listen to Lee Ann Michelson, of the OCS pre-medical advising staff, as she gives helpful tips about the personal statement and other various parts of the Medical School application.

Office of Career Services

Image

Lee Ann Michelson '77 hosts a workshop at the Office of Career Services for pre-medical juniors and seniors who are planning on applying to medical schools this summer.

Dare to Dye
Highlight

Dare to Dye

stephanie_postcard
Highlight

Dos Besos

A World Cup Malcontent
Highlight

A World Cup Malcontent

water_india
Highlight

Then Rain Comes