Katherine M Kulik

Harvard Law School

Image

Professor Alan Dershowitz, lawyer, jurist, and political commentator, is a prominent scholar on United States constitutional and criminal law.

The Lightning Rod
Harvard Law School

The Lightning Rod

Professor Alan M. Dershowitz, pictured in his third-floor Hauser Hall office last month, will retire next week after 50 years at Harvard Law School.

Today in Photos

Today in Photos (12/13/2013)

Today in Photos

Today in Photos (11/26/2013)

JFK New Frontier
IOP

JFK New Frontier

Charles Best, Founder and CEO of DonorsChoose.org, speaks about his inspiration for creating the online charity for public schools at the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Awards Ceremony Monday evening.

Earthquakes
EPS

Earthquakes

Geophysicist Brendan Meade, Professor of Earth & Planetary Sciences at Harvard, presents a lecture "Seeing Earthquakes Before They Happen" at the Geological Lecture Hall Thursday evening. At this lecture, Meade discussed how his team used satellite technology in order to generate images of current fault-line activity to help better understand earthquake activity.

JFK Forum
IOP

JFK Forum

Panelists discuss how the economy has changed over the past years and how it evolves into a social impact economy at the JFK Forum, Thursday evening. Panelists included Scott Griffith, Karen G. Mills, Tracy Palandjian, David Wilkinson, and David Wood.

Earthquakes
IOP

Today in Photos (11/22/2013)

On Campus

Image

Raised in Captivity
College

This Week in Arts (11/12/2013)

Depression as Disability
Mental Health

Depression as Disability

Panelists Dr. Lawrence Ian Reed (Psychology), Rue Wilson (Associate Chief of Mental Health Services at UHS), Dr. Christine Looser (HBS), and Sam Peinado (SMHL) take part in the Depression as Disability Panel as part of Disability Pride Week. In this panel, which took place at the Gutman Library Conference Center on Wednesday evening, the Harvard College Disability Alliance, International Higher Education and Disability, and Student Mental Health Liaisons discussed depression as a disability and how to raise awareness of invisible disabilities.

Montage Concert
Music

This Week in Arts (11/5/2013)

Montage Concert
Music

Montage Concert

The Harvard University Band, Harvard Wind Ensemble, and Harvard Jazz Band perform at the Montage Concert at Sanders Theatre on Saturday. This concert included a variety of performances from each group, including a premiere performance of The Katzenjammer Prelude, by Jim Stephenson, in memory of the late Band and Wind Ensemble member, Janet Katz '77.

Tempo
On Campus

This Week in Arts (10/29/2013)

Tempo
Dance

Tempo

The Harvard Ballroom Dance Team presents TEMPO: Dancing Through the Decades at Lowell Lecture Hall. This performance, also featuring Expressions Dance Company and the Middle Eastern Dance Ensemble, had a wide range of dynamic duets and dances ranging from the Jive, Cha-Cha, and Hustle to the Samba, Salsa, and Waltz.

Adventures in Separation and Spain
Highlight

Adventures in Separation and Spain

Dare to Dye
Highlight

Dare to Dye

stephanie_postcard
Highlight

Dos Besos

A World Cup Malcontent
Highlight

A World Cup Malcontent