Contributor

Hannah K Rasmussen

Latest Content

Students Shanyi Gu '15 and Colin Zwaniger '13 fold paper cranes Wednesday evening, April 24th, in the Winthrop JCR. Their work was part of an effort to make 1000 paper cranes as a tribute to last week's tragic events.

Students fold paper cranes in memory of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings on Wednesday evening, Students met in Winthrop JCR with the goal of creating a thousand paper cranes in honor of victims and survivors.

Ema H. Horvath ‘16 and Peter K. Bestoso ‘14 rehearse their roles as Blanche and Stanley in Harvard-Radcliffe Dramatic Club’s “A Streetcar Named Desire” at the Adams Pool Theatre.

Streetcar

Ema H. Horvath '16 and Peter K. Bestoso '14 rehearse their roles as Blanche and Stanley in Harvard Radcliffe Dramatic Club's "A Streetcar Named Desire" at the Adams Pool Theater. The play opened Thursday, April 18th, with subsequent showings Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, and Saturday evening.

Freshman Musical: What the Hell?!

The Freshman Musical is an annual Harvard theater tradition. The full-length production is written, composed, directed, produced, staffed, and acted entirely by members of the Class of 2016. "I will go out with you when hell freezes over." Taking these words not as a rejection but as a personal challenge, hopeless romantic Zak drags his lifelong best friend Rutherford on a road trip paved with good intentions in a noble quest to freeze the fires of hell and thaw the heart of one irrestistible ice queen -- while putting his friendship quite literally through hell and back. Equal parts screwball comedy, Orphean myth, and 21st-century bromance, this year's Freshman Musical is a divine buddy comedy filled with satire, song, and plenty of sin. We'd love to see you there! Directed by Joey Longstreet Produced by Megan Jones Book by Mike Ross Music by Dylan MarcAurele Lyrics by Kevin Hilgartner Show Dates: 4/18: 8:00pm (FREE WITH HUID) 4/19: 8:00pm 4/20: 2:30pm, 8:00pm 4/21: 2:30pm Agassiz Theater Tickets: General Admission: $8; Pre-Frosh: $6