Emily G Savage

Stone Cold Killorn
Alumni

Stone Cold Killorn

Just nine months after graduating, Alex Killorn '12 achieved his dream of playing in the NHL when he took the ice against the New York Rangers Sunday.

Men's Ice Hockey

Image

Junior goaltender Raphael Girard, shown here in earlier action, faced continuous offensive pressure from Yale on Saturday afternoon. Ultimately, his squad fell, 4-0.

Women's Ice Hockey

Image

Junior Lyndsey Fry, shown here in earlier action, netted two goals in Friday's win against RPI.

Men's Ice Hockey

Image

Labrary
Graduate School of Design

Labrary

The Harvard Labrary, open since November, is located at 92 Mt. Auburn St. in Harvard Square. A project by the Graduate School of Design's Library Test Kitchen, the Labrary aims to combine the development of library technology and direct public involvement.

Congressman-Elect Takano Speaks at HKS
Food and Drink

Today in Photos (12/17/2012)

An Apple a Day
Food and Drink

An Apple a Day

Although construction on the Science Center plaza has forced the Tuesday Farmer's Market to its new Natural History Museum loaction, the myriad of foods, like these apples, are as tantalizingly colorful as ever.

Reischauer Institute
On Campus

Today in Photos: 09/19/12

On Campus

Image

Students in the Science Center catch up with their friends on the first day of class.

Men's Ice Hockey

Image

Men's Tennis

Image

Sophomore Christo Schultz and the Harvard men’s tennis team grabbed two weekend victories over Penn and Princeton, improving to 19-2 on the year and 3-1 in Ancient Eight play.

Men's Ice Hockey

Image

Senior Alex Killorn, shown here in earlier action, and three classmates have made a smooth and quick transition to professional play.

Festival of Colors
Religion

Festival of Colors

Two Harvard students slather each other in colored powder on the MAC quad on Saturday, March 24th to participate in Holi, the Hindu celebration of spring.

Holi
Religion

Holi

Rang, or colored powder, fills the air on Saturday, March 24th at the MAC quad as students participate in Holi, the Hindu celebration of spring.

Throwing Colors
College

Throwing Colors

Jesse G. Sanchez ‘13 celebrates Holi, a Hindu celebration of spring, by throwing colored powders at fellow Harvard students on Saturday afternoon.

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven

Books
Academics

Freshman Survey Part III: Inside the Classroom and Out

Acceptance Letters
College

Freshman Survey Part II: The Gilded Envelope