Lora D Stoianova

Commencement

Image

Nasir Husain '12 as Faustus and Isabel Q. Carey '12 as Mephistopheles perform in director Illinca Radulian's production of Faustus.

Commencement

Year in Photos: Arts

Theater

Image

Nasir Husain, '12 as Faustus and Isabel Carey, '12 as Mephistopheles in director Illinca Radulian's production of Faustus, running through April 9 on the Loeb Mainstage.

FAS

Image

Assistant Professor Lisa Brooks helps dispell the misconception that the history of New England Native Americans was poorly documented during her lecture “Adopting and Adapting Writing in Native Nations of the Northeast” yesterday.

Theater

Today in Photos (03/25/11)

MacMasters of the Universe
Men's Tennis

MacMasters of the Universe

Rookie Casey MacMaster, shown above in earlier action, teamed up with captain Aba Omodele-Lucien to take down their doubles opponents in their matchups against Denver and ETSU. MacMaster also had success in his singles games this weekend, going 2-1.

Drinky Drink: St. Patrick's Day
FTM

Drinky Drink: St. Patrick's Day

For those of you who might be thirsty this St. Patrick's Day and want something with a little more kick than a Shamrock Shakek, FM presents three essential cocktails for the occasion.

Cambridge Urban Iditarod Pub Crawl
Scrutiny

This Week in FM

Politics

Image

Chibli Mallat answers questions after his talk on nonviolent revolutions and democratic strategy in the Middle East as part of the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs Middle East Seminar Series on Friday.

On Campus

Weekend in Photos: (03/07/2011)

On Campus

Image

The female actresses in the play "For Colored Girls" huddle together to share a moment of love and understanding. They commiserate over the pain of relationships and loss.

On Campus

Week in Photos: Arts (03/08/2011)

Echelman string sculpture
Visual Arts

Painting the Town: Boston's Big Art

Boxes
Columns

ISIL is Not the End of the World

Difficulty Defining
Columns

The Difficulty of Defining Difficulty

Reshuffling the Caseload
College

Unloading the Ad Board