Contributor

Katherine A Clements

Latest Content

Curious George Shop to re-open
College

Curious George Shop to re-open

Anderson Memorial Bridge, which students use to reach the athletic facilities and Business School, is slated to be renovated in the coming years.

Arnie Duncan at The Graduate School of Education
Today in Photos

Today in Photos, 02/07/12

Arts

Image

Samuel Rashba '14 admires the artwork of Kyle Rawding '14 on display at the Carpenter Center's Open Studios event, featuring work produced in spring semester art classes on every floor of the building.

SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
Visual Arts

Today in Photos (05/06/11)

College

Image

Carol Queen from Good Vibrations, a women’s sexual entertainment and pornography store, discusses her experiences both on and off the camera, specifying the role of “positive porn” in society.

College

Today in Photos (04/19/11)

Music

Image

Charles Johnson performs his own love song titled "Squirrel" at the Berklee College's Singer-Songwriter Showcase at Cafe 939 in Boston.

Music

Image

Aleks Georgi performs her own love song titled "Need to Know" at the Berklee College's Singer-Songwriter Showcase at Cafe 939 in Boston.

Harvard Square

Image

On Campus

Week in Photos: Arts (04/12/2011)

Office of Career Services

Image

At the Diversity in Higher Education panel at the Office of Career Services, Evelynn Hammonds stresses the importance of having a mentor and enchants the crowd with her personal recollections of how she became dean at Harvard University.

Annenberg Top Chef
Music

Today in Photos (4/7/11)

Events

Image

Students receive a free DAPA Camelbak water bottle featuring their new design "iAlternate" after participating in the National Alcohol Screening Day

On Campus

Weekend in Photos (04/04/2011)

Events

Image

Hundreds of students wait in line to participate in the National Alcohol Screening Day hosted at the Malkin Athletic Center and to receive their free DAPA CamelBak water bottle

Data Sculpture
Visual Arts

Painting by the Numbers: Data Visualization

School at School
Columns

What We Forget About School: School

Head of the Charles
Men's Crew

Head of the Charles 2014

CS50 in Mather
Columns

CS50 and the Humanities