Priyanka S Mitra

On Campus

Image

Students at the Humanities Center’s “Teenage Wastelands” event on September 29 discussed works such as “The Hunger Games” that are not typically scrutinized with an academic eye.

Hungama dances
On Campus

Week in Photos: Arts (10/05/2010)

Books

Image

Professor Linda Schlossberg, instructor of the popular Chick Lit course, discusses literature for the young adult reader and the difficulties of early adolescence.

On Campus

Today in Photos (09/30/10)

Roving Reporter
Food and Drink

Roving Reporter

The ancient Aztec recipe for hot chocolate gets its unexpected kick from the addition of chili peppers.

On Campus

Week in Photos: Arts (09/21/2010)

Visual Arts

Image

Catherine Lord ‘71, a visual artist, curator and professor of studio art at the Univeristy of Chicaogo seen here in conversation with actor John Lithgow ‘67, was honored yesterday with the 2010 Harvard Arts Medal Award.

Books

Image

Novelist and filmmaker Atiq Rahimi speaks about his writing and filmmaking, in both French and Persian, in Fong auditorium yesterday. Rahimi is creative adviser to Moby Group, Afghanistan’s largest media group.

On Campus

Today in Photos (04/30/10)

College

Image

Joshua Flaster and Ben Nouriel, American soliders and recent college graduates who volunteered for the Israeli Defense Force, speak about their experience in the army yesterday at Harvard Hillel.

Music

Today in Photos (04/02/10)

Lamont's New Media Lab
Student Life

Lamont's New Media Lab

Lamont has a new Multimedia Lab offering students a wide range of software to help them produce multimedia assignments. Located in Lamont A-20, the lab is open the same hours as Lamont.

Cambridge to Calpuco
On Campus

Today in Photos (2/25/2010)

A World Cup Malcontent
Highlight

A World Cup Malcontent

water_india
Highlight

Then Rain Comes

musee
Highlight

Rainy Day Impression

Heidelberg
Highlight

Saudade, or Nostalgia