The Commencement Speakers.

Arthur Stanley Pease, Latin Salutatorian, lives in Andover and prepared for College at Phillips Andover Academy. He has been actively associated with the Christian Association and the Classical Club; he is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, has held three scholarships of the first group, and received highest Final and Second-Year Honors in Classics. His part is entitled "De Beneficiis Studiosae Vitae Tradendis."

Robert Montraville Green, who will speak on "Ruskin's Ethics," lives in Boston and prepared at the Boston Latin School. He has been Phi Beta Kappa Secretary for 1902, and editor in chief of the Monthly. He has held three scholarships of the first group; was the winner of the first Bowdoin Prize in 1901, and has been awarded Final Honors in English. He is Class Poet.

George Clarkson Hirst, of Philadelphia, will speak on "The Case of the Short Story versus the Novel." Hirst has been a scholar of the first group throughout his course. This year he has won the Sohier Prize for an English thesis, and has been awarded Highest Final Honors in English. He is an editor of the Harvard Monthly and first marshal of the Phi Beta Kappa.

Remsen Brinckerhoff Ogilby lives in Jamaica Plain and prepared at the Roxbury Latin School. In College he has been interested in athletics, and has played two years on his class football team. He is an editor of the CRIMSON and Chairman of the Senior Spread Committee. He completed his College course in three years. Next year he will teach at Groton School. The subject of his part is "The Legend of the Holy Grail."

Allan Reuben Campbell, who will be the speaker from the Law School, comes from New York, but formerly lived at Youngstown, Ohio, where he prepared at the Rayen School. He graduated from College with the class of '99. He is an editor of the Law Review.

Henry Wilder Foote, of Boston, the speaker from the Divinity School prepared at the Roxbury Latin School and at a private school in Lexington. He received his A. B. from Harvard in 1897 and took the A.M. degree in 1900. He has been on the track teams of '97, '99, '00, '01, and took part in the Oxford-Cambridge games in England. He is Commencement marshal for candidates for the degree of S.T.B. After graduation he will enter the Unitarian ministry. His part is entitled "A Pilgrim Peacemaker."