Statistics of Harvard Team

Hatherly Foster, Jr., '07, captain and left halfback, prepared for College at Hackley School, where he was captain of the school team. He played right halfback on his Freshman eleven, and the following year was substitute halfback on the University eleven. Last year he played left halfback on the University team. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 166 pounds.

James Fox Macdonald '08, left end, prepared at Brown and Nichols School, where he played end for three years. Last year he was substitute end on the University team. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall, 22 years old, and weighs 171 pounds.

C. Glidden Osborne '07, left tackle, entered the University from Magdalene College, Oxford. He was on the squad year before last, but did not play last year owing to illness. He is 22 years old, 6 feet tall and weighs 187 pounds.

Francis Hardon Burr '09, left guard, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough School, where he played left guard for one year, and at Andover. Last year he played left guard on the University eleven. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inch tall, and weighs 190 1-2 pounds.

Bartol Parker '08, centre, prepared at Milton Academy, where he was captain of the school team. For the past two years he has played centre on the University team. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 228 pounds.

Harry Edwin Kersburg '07, right guard, prepared at Medina High School, where he played right tackle, and at Lehigh University, where he played right tackle. Two years ago he played right tackle on the University second team, and last year played right guard on the University eleven. He is 22 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 197 pounds.

Waldo Peirce '07, right tackle, prepared at Andover, where he played on the school team. He played left tackle on his Freshman team, and last year was substitute left guard on the University eleven. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 193 pounds.

Dillwyn Parrish Starr '08, right end, prepared for College at Groton, where he was captain of the school team. For the past two years he has played quarterback on the University eleven. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 158 pounds.

Morton Lewis Newhall '08, quarterback, prepared at Germantown Academy, where he played quarterback for three years. He played quarterback on his Freshman eleven, and was substitute quarterback on the University team last year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 143 pounds.

Carl Erlund Lincoln '08, right halfback, prepared at Brookline High School, where he played halfback for four years. He played left halfback on his Freshman eleven. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

John Wheelwright Wendell '08, fullback, prepared at Roxbury Latin School, where he was captain of the school team. He was on the University squad in his Freshman year, and last year he played right halfback on the University eleven. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds.

George Mason Orr '08, right end, prepared for College at Lawrenceville School, where he played halfback on the school team. He is 22 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inch tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

Victor Parry Kennard '09, left end, prepared at Stone's School, where he played fullback on the school team for one year. Last year he played right end on his Freshman team. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

Walter Meredith Bird '08, left end, prepared at Newton High School, where he played tackle for two years. Last year he was on the University squad. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 171 pounds.

Samuel Hoar '09, left tackle, prepared for College at Middlesex School, where he played tackle for two years. Last year he was substitute guard on his Freshman team. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

Henderson Inches, right tackle, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School, where he played tackle for two years. Last year he played tackle on the second team. He is 22 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

Arthur Brock, Jr., '08, right guard, prepared at St. Paul's School, Concord, where he played guard for two years. Since entering College he has not played football until this year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 194 1-2 pounds.

Hugh Mack Gilmore '08, left guard, prepared at Hotchkiss School, where he played guard for two years. Last year he played guard on the University second team. He is 27 years old, 5 feet 9 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 187 pounds.

Somers Fraser '07, substitute centre, prepared at Weymouth High School, where he played centre for one year. He has been centre on the second team for the past two years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches tall and weighs 194 pounds.

Charles Joseph Nourse, 3d, '09, centre, prepared at St. Paul's School, Concord, where he played centre. Last year he played centre on his Freshman team. He is 18 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 189 pounds.

Nathan Lord Hall, '07, quarterback, prepared at Hopkinson School, where he was captain of the school team. He played right end on his Freshman eleven and last year played end on the University second team. He is 23 years old, 5 feet 7 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds.

George deKay Gilder '08, left halfback, prepared for College at Milton Academy, where he played halfback for two years. Last year he played quarterback on the University second team. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and weighs 149 pounds.

Philip Case Lockwood '07, right halfback, prepared at Volkmann School, where he played on the school team. Last year he was substitute fullback on the University team. He is 22 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

Carlton Apollonio '08, fullback, prepared at Milton Academy, where he played fullback for two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 6 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds.

Austin Blake Mason '08, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School, where he played fullback for three years. Last year he was fullback on the University second team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.