Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

TEAM IN INTERCOLLEGIATES

UNIVERSITY FENCERS LEFT LAST NIGHT FOR FINALS TONIGHT AND TOMORROW.

The final meet of the season for the University fencing team will be held tonight and tomorrow night when the Intercollegiate Fencing Association holds its tournament in the Hotel Astor, New York City.

The preliminary bouts, which were held in New York two weeks ago, eliminated Yale from the matches. West Point was not allowed to enter a team and Princeton was not represented. On paper the chances of Annapolis are excellent, since fencing is required of every cadet. The University team, on the other hand, while apparently not of championship calibre, has the best record of any Harvard fencing team for five years and should do well. The men are all underclassmen and the prospects of a first-class team next year are very good. The following colleges besides Harvard are entered in the tournament: Annapolis, Columbia, Cornell, Pennsylvania, and Pittsburgh.

The team which left for New York last night, accompanied by Coach Leslabay, is made up as follows: S. F. Damon '14, of Newton, captain; R. von Nardroff '15, of Brooklyn, N. Y.; J. A. Aylen '15, of Ottawa, Canada; and T. J. Putnam '15, of Boston, substitute.