AFTER JUNE 21--.

With the advent of the mid-years we begin to realize that 1920-21 is already half over. For the lower classes, the outlook after June is merely another vacation or mayhap temporary summer employment, but for the all important Senior life assumes a different aspect. Exposed to a college education for four years, and properly equipped with an unintelligible Latin diploma from his Alma Mater, he bids adieu to Cambridge and leaves for what?

Barring those who have post-graduate plans for the Law, Engineering, or Medical Schools, it is astonishing how few members of 1921 know what they are going to do. Many intend to drift through the summer months, perhaps in idle recuperation from the winter's activities, perhaps in travel abroad,--guided by the hope that "something will turn up." Others have vague ideas about starting "on the street," usually for lack of a better notion as to what they are qualified to undertake. Still more expect to ask "the old man" for a job in his office until they can decide what their life's work shall be. But the man who has a definite thought as to his future occupation is hard to find. Undoubtedly between now and June, the impending void in the Senior's career will create a pause in his activities for a more serious consideration as to the form his approaching struggle with the world will assume. Just at present, however, he still seems preoccupied with undergraduate pleasures and is content to let the future late care of itself.