BOXING TEAM BATTLES WITH TECH TONIGHT

Coach Lamar's Veterans Will Turn Out For First Pngilistic Encounter of Promising Season

With eliminations completed, Coach Lamar's aggregation of boxers will journey to M.I.T. for its first clash at 8 o'clock in the Walker Gymnasium.

In the 115-pound class, Stewart Finer '36 will enter the ring after having beaten out James F. Garrett '38 and Alexander A. Valois, Jr. '36.

Walter L. Crampton '36, who last year won against Yale, is scheduled to fight with a 125-pounder.

Co-captain last year, Peter Ward '36 narrowly edged out Ernest B. Fay '36 for the position in the 135-pound class. Fay is going to give and take in a special bout.

Dwight D. Ellis '38, captain of last year's Yearling mitmen, managed to garner the place among the 145-pounders from John E. Brassil '37.

Peter B. Olney '37, who captained the Freshmen in his first year, succeeded in snatching the 155-pound bout from Richard F. Baum '37. Undefeated in his Freshman year, Baum will stir things up in a special match tomorrow night.

Another veteran, Gordon F. Robertson '36, 165-pounder, easily grabbed a scrap for himself, and Captain William A. Smith '36, Eastern Intercollegiate champ of last year will mix it up in the 175-pound listing.

Henry Lloyd '37 is set to slug against the M.I.T. heavyweight.