The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

FROST GIVES SECOND NORTON TALK TONIGHT

Subject Is "Vocal Imagination, the Merger of Form and Content"--New Lecture Hall at 8

"Vocal Imagination, the Merger of Form and Content," will be the subject of Robert Frost's second lecture in the Charles Eliot Norton series to be delivered in the New Lecture Hall at 8 o'clock this evening.

Entitling his complete series "The Renewal of Words," Mr. Frost delivered the opening talk last Wednesday on "The Old Way to Be New." In this meeting, he emphasized the importance of sincerity and originality in writing poetry. Citing several incidents in his own boyhood, the poet discussed the goals he thought should be aimed at by young writers.

The dates and titles of the four remaining lectures are; March 18, "Does Wisdom Signify"; March 25, "Poetry as Prowess (Feat of Words)"; April 8, "Before the Beginning of a Poem," and April 25, "After the End of a Poem."

Established in 1925 by Charles C. Stillman '98 in memory of Charles Eliot Norton '46, professor of the History of Art, the Norton Chair of Poetry must be held by a man of "high distinction and international reputation."