Sextet Will Face Queens in Crucial International League Game in Boston Garden Tonight at 8:00

Invaders, With League Hopes Dashed, Expect Close Contest

By Sports Editor, John Edwards, and The QUEENS Journal, (Special to the CRIMSON.)s

KINGSTON, ONT., Feb. 9--Out of the race for the college hockey title which seems to be left entirely with either McGill or Harvard, the Queen's Senior ice team leaves today for the Eastern trip, which pits them against the Crimson on Wednesday.

The following night, they take on the weak Dartmouth team, and Coach Flat Walsh, former goalie with the Montreal Maroons, expects that his boys will battle merrily despite the fact that their title hopes are dimmed.

Sensational Goalle

Captain Artie Stollery, ace defenseman of the squad, will team up with Dave McGinnis in front of the tricolor's sensational goalie, Merve McEwen, with relief offered by Hughie McGill. The starting front line will probably be John Munro,-high scorer on the team, Johnny Poupore, and Dazz Gay. This line has a world of speed and has accounted for most of the tricolor goals in late games.

The second line will have Joie Catlin at the pivot with George Kenty and Freshman Jack Carver on the wings. Freshman Jack Carver on the wings. This trio is the one unit which was able to stay with the speedy Redmen in the defeat here last Friday. Bob Cowley, the intermediate player who has been a sensation in recent games, will be added to the roster to complete the squad.