Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

GOLFERS TO PLAY FOR EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP

Varsity Will Meet Tiger Champions Of Southern Division Saturday in Connecticut

Champions of the Northern Division of the Eastern Intercollegiate Golf League, the Varsity shooters will meet Princeton, winner of the Southern Division, this Saturday at the Woodway Country Club, Stanford, Conn.

Both teams have won all five league matches without a single setback. Harvard trounced Dartmouth, Brown, Holy Cross, Williams, and Yale, while the Tigers were defeating Pennsylvania, Georgetown, Pittsburgh, Pennstate, and Cornell.

The play-off meet with Princeton will be over 36 holes with individual and twosome low-ball matches. Because of their repeated success in teaming well together, Tony MacGowan and Ed Peterson will probably be the first pair; Little Jack Barr and Bob Sides, the second two-some; and Bill Cordingley and Bob Graves the third set.

Barr and Sides have yet to be defeated for the best ball in the two years they have played together, while the Sophomore pair of Cordingley and Graves played together all last year on the Yardling team. Henry Thompson is the other member of the squad who may play at Stamford.