ROTC Will Drill At Joint Review

Four hundred and fifty cadets and midshipmen of the Army. Navy and Air Force officer training units of Harvard College will participate in the annual joint military review Monday afternoon at Soldiers Field.

The review will begin with a parada at 2 30 p.m. and will be followed by a drill competition among the three units, the presentation of awards to outstanding cadets and midshipmen and the march in review.

Dignitaries who will inspect the units include members of the Harvard Overseers' visiting committee. Col. James T. Hennessy, professor of Military Science and host for the review; and Dean Monro, representing the University.

Five students from each of the three training units will receive awards to be presented at the Review. Among the recipients are William E. Bailey '62 (Navy ROTC), who will receive the Massachusetts society of the Sons of the American Revolution medal; John J. Bentley III '62 (Army ROTC), the Army Reserve officers association medal. Massachusetts department; and Peter F. Carpenter '63 (Air Force ROTC), the Air Force Association award.

Also Forrest W. Coulter '62 (Navy ROTC), who will receive the Massachusetts Commandery, military order of the Loyal Legion of the United States award; James G. Dunton '62, (Army ROTC), the Massachusetts society of the Sons of the American Revolution award; and Lewis W. Dunton III '62 (Navy ROTC), the award of the Navy League of the U.S., Boston Council.

Among the recipients will be: Eliot L. Gardner '62 (Air Force ROTC), who will receive the Reserve Officers association gold medal; Dennis C. Longwell '62 (Army ROTC), the outstanding com- pany Streamer and Frothingham trophy; Stephen D. Marcus '63 (Army ROTC), the Association of the United States Army medal; and Barry J. O'Keefe '62 (Air Force ROTC), the Professor of Air Science silver medal.

Awards will also be given to: Peter A. Pignone '62 (Air Force ROTC), who will receive the Sons of the American Revolution medal; Paul A. Ronka '62 (Navy ROTC), the Reserve officers association of the United States medal; John M. Shapiro '62 (Air Force ROTC), the professor of Air Science silver award; Peter M. Sieglaff '62 (Navy ROTC), the Navy ROTC staff award (sword); and William G. Young '62 (Army ROTC), the Massachusetts Commandery, military order of the Loyal Legion of the United States