Brackman Gets Reed; Other Winners Named

Jacob R. Brackman '65, of Adams and Great Neck, N.Y., has been awarded the annual Dana Reed Prize for distinguished writing in a Harvard undergraduate publication. He received the award for character sketches of Ginsberg and Martin Luther King, which appeared in the CRIMSON.

Judges for the contest were Simon M. '36, president of Atheneum Publishers; Margaret Cousins, senior editor of Doubleday and Company; and Osborn '46, editor of Newsweek.

Other prizes recently announced are:

* The Bowdoin Prize in Classics to Avotins 2G, of London, Ontario, for to Guido Bonini for Greek; and Christopher P. Jones 3G, of London, an honorable mention in Greek.

* The Bowdoin Prize in English to C. Turner '65, of Lowell House Stockton, Calif., who won first prize of his essay, 'Bitter Aspic"; Roger G. '66, of Dunster House and , Neb., awarded second prize for essay on "Whittaker Chambers: The to Believe"; and Donald J. Vink of Quincy House and Holland, Mich., won third prize for his essay. "The problem of the Sonnet Cycle."

* The Untermeyer Prize for the best Radcliffe undergraduate poetry to L. Cameron '65, of Edmands House Rice Lake, Wisc.; and Mrs. Ruth Clemes '66, of Cambridge. They share the $500 award.

* The Coolidge Prize for the two speakers on the Harvard team in Harvard-Yale-Princeton Triangular Tournament to Danny J. Boggs of Eliot House and Bowling Green, and James H. McGrew '65, of Quincy and Denver, Colo. Each will relate approximately $250.

Other prizes recently announced are:

Other prizes recently announced are: