‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

Gorbachev Talk to BE Lotteried

By Philip P. Pan, Crimson Staff Writer

The Kennedy School of Government will conduct a lottery to determine which students may attend a talk by former Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev in May, officials said yesterday.

All Harvard undergraduate and graduate students may sign up for the lottery today, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., in room 250 at the Kennedy School. Sign-up will continue tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday.

To register, students must personally present Harvard identification.

According to Kennedy School spokesperson Steven Singer, the exact number of tickets available has not been determined, but "hundreds" of seats willbe reserved for students.

Faculty members and some staff members willalso attend the May 15 event in the ARCO Forum,which seats approximately 600 people.

Students who miss getting tickets can watchGorbachev's speech on closed circuit televisionslocated around the University, Singer said.

Kinnedy School students and other Universitywill participate in a separate lotteries.

The event is not open to the public, Singersaid. Results of the lottery will posted on May 4