Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Three Women Will Lead Crimson for First Time

By The Crimson Staff

Three women have been selected to lead The Harvard Crimson for the first time in the newspaper’s 131-year history, The Crimson announced Friday.

Erica K. Jalli ’05, Elisabeth S. Theodore ’05 and Ashley B.T. Ma ’05 will begin their respective terms as president, managing editor and business manager of The Crimson at the end of January.

In total, seven of the nine administrative boards of The Crimson will have a woman at their head next year.

“We are extremely confident that next year’s leadership will continue the newspaper’s tradition of excellence and ensure that The Harvard Crimson remains the nation’s greatest college newspaper,” said current Crimson President Amit R. Paley ’04.

Theodore will head the News Board along with Associate Managing Editor Jenifer L. Steinhardt ’05; Ma, in addition to Associate Bussiness Manage Meredith A. Finn ’05 will head the Business Board; Stephen W. Stromberg ’05 and Benjamin J. Toff ’05 will head the Editorial Board; Mollie H. Chen ’05 will head Fifteen Minutes; Michelle Chun ’05 will head the Arts Board; Timothy J. McGinn ’06 and Lande A. Spottswood ’05 will head the Sports Board; Hayley B. Barna ’05 and Michael R. Conti ’05 will head the Design Board; Lowell K. Chow ’06 and Jessica E. Schumer ’06 will head the Photography Board; and Robert R. McGrath ’07 will head the Information Technology Board.