Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Senior Class Marshals Elected

By Katharine A. Kaplan, Crimson Staff Writer

Seniors chose Tracy “Ty” Moore ’06 as first class marshal and Christina L. Adams ’06, Hana R. Alberts ’06, Aaron D. Chadbourne ’06, Theodore E. Chestnut ’06, Jack P. McCambridge ’06, Neil K. Mehta ’06, and Kwame Owusu-Kesse ’06 as the rest of the Senior Class Committee in elections that ended last night.

The class committee, responsible for planning events for seniors this year and reunion events long into the future, was chosen from an initial pool of 60.

The eight senior class marshals were elected out of a group of 16 finalists announced earlier this week. Seniors will also choose house representatives for the senior class committee in separate elections.

The marshals include five current and former Undergraduate Council members in addition to Moore, who ran unsuccessfully for UC president last year.

“I think the group is very multi-talented and involved in multiple activities,” Chadbourne said. “Though a lot of us have been involved in the UC in the past, we have also branched out.”

—Check www.thecrimson.com for updates.

—Staff writer Katharine A. Kaplan can be reached at kkaplan@fas.harvard.edu.