Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

A Letter From Tommy Amaker

In this February 24, 2012 Crimson file photo, head coach Tommy Amaker walks on court after a 67-64 win against Princeton at Harvard's Lavietes Pavilion.
By Tommy Amaker, Contributing Writer

21 March 2012

Dear Harvard community,

On behalf of our basketball program, I want to sincerely thank you once again for the incredible support that you gave to our team this year, for helping us to win our 2nd Ivy League Championship and our first NCAA Tournament appearance of the modern era! To the band, cheer teams, faculty, staff and all members of the Harvard community, THANK YOU!

A very special THANK YOU to our students—who are truly an integral part of our team! They continue to fight for our team in a classy manner that is truly representative of this great institution. I continue to be very proud of what you do—and how you do it.

We had another historic year in many ways, but we were especially proud of our record at home—11-1—in Lavietes Pavilion. And we have you to thank for it once again! We couldn’t have done it without you.

Congratulations!! Thank you!! And Go Crimson!

Coach Tommy Amaker

Men's Basketball