Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

BRIEF: Sailing Takes Seventh at the ICSA Match Race Championship

By Isabel DeLaura, Crimson Staff Writer

This weekend, four Harvard sailors traveled to College of Charleston for the ICSA Match Race Championship, where they took home seventh of 10 teams. This regatta capped the Crimson’s fall season.

The squad was made up of senior Jacob Bradt, sophomores Nick Sertl and Taylor Ladd, and freshman Nick DiGiovanni.

The Crimson raced in a pool of teams from all over the country. Georgetown University took first place, followed by Eckerd and Texas A&M University of Galveston. Other competitors came traveled from as far as Oregon and California. The only other Ivy team entered, Dartmouth, took home sixth.

Over the course of the weekend, Harvard won four of its nine races, tied with both the Dartmouth and UC Santa Barbara. In the tie-breaker, the Crimson defeated the Gauchos and lost to the Big Green.

Weather proved manageable, with clear skies, temperatures in the low 50s. Winds were not too high, with gusts ranging from 10-15 knots.

—Staff writer Isabel DeLaura can be reached at idelaura@college.harvard.edu.

Sports BriefsSailing