LIVE: Men's Hockey Battles Brown for First Win of Season

After a dramatic tie at Yale on Friday night, the Crimson aims to notch a win for the first time this season at Brown.
After a dramatic tie at Yale on Friday night, the Crimson aims to notch a win for the first time this season at Brown. By Timothy R. O'Meara
By Spencer R. Morris and Stuti R. Telidevara, Crimson Staff Writers

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — After a wild night at Yale on Friday ended in a dissatisfying draw, the Harvard men's hockey team (0-2-2, 0-2-2 ECAC) is still in search of a tick in the win column as it faces off against Brown (1-3-1, 1-2-1) on Saturday night.

After another effective performance last night, the Crimson's line of sophomore Henry Bowlby and freshmen Jack Drury and Casey Dornbach has been broken up tonight — but only due to injury. Although unconfirmed by the team, Bowlby appears to be on the shelf tonight after sustaining a gruesome hit on Friday evening.

Nevertheless, Drury and Dornbach remain viable options, and Harvard will continue to rely on other sources of productivity, namely co-captain Lewis Zerter-Gossage and a handful of puck-moving defensemen such as junior Adam Fox and freshman Jack Rathbone.

Follow the action live from Providence with @THCSports:

Men's Ice HockeyLive Blog