LIVE: Men's Hockey Faces Rematch with Arizona St.

The Crimson battles the Sun Devils in the second matchup of a weekend back-to-back, searching for its first four-point weekend of the season.
The Crimson battles the Sun Devils in the second matchup of a weekend back-to-back, searching for its first four-point weekend of the season. By Amanda M. DiMartini
By Spencer R. Morris, Crimson Staff Writer

The Harvard men's hockey team (2-2-2, 1-2-2 ECAC) outplayed a visiting Arizona St. squad (9-4-0) in Friday night's clash between the two unconventional opponents, earning the victory to the tune of 4-1. Tonight, the Crimson looks to nab another win at the expense of the Southwesten foe and lock up its first four-point weekend of the young campaign.

Heading into the weekend, the No. 18 Sun Devils earned their first ever USCHO top-20 ranking on the backs of the nation's top penalty kill, junior net-minder Joey Daccord (9-4-0, 2.24 GAA, .925 SV%), and NCAA-leading scorer, sophomore Johnny Walker (11–6—17). Harvard, still finding its chemistry in the early going of 2018-2019, has improved with each contest, namely in team defense and playing a more complete, 60-minute game.

Follow the action live as the Crimson looks to build a win streak:

Men's Ice HockeyLive Blog