Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Podcast: The River Rundown Ep. 5 with Tennessee Titans TE Anthony Firkser '17

By Zadoc I.N. Gee and Amir Mamdani

In Episode 5 of The River Rundown, we talk with Tennessee Titans tight end Anthony Firkser '17 about his career in Cambridge, his difficult journey to make an NFL roster, and his success with the Titans so far these last three years. We touch on Firk's memorable individual performance against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in the playoffs, and the Harvard football fraternity in the NFL. Listen and subscribe on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.

The River Rundown is a podcast about Harvard Athletics amid the pandemic — focusing on alumni and undergraduates alike, and how the pandemic has impacted their careers. Hosted by Amir Mamdani , this seven-part series will incorporate a variety of perspectives and athletic experiences, tying together some complementary views on life across the Charles river. Presented by The Harvard Crimson, published bi-weekly on Sundays. Produced by Zing Gee. Cover art by Matthew J. Tyler.

FootballAlumniPodcasts