Set to Graduate Without Having Set Foot on Campus, Harvard Law LL.M. Students Look to the ‘Silver Linings’

Harvard Affiliates Report Being Victims of Anti-Asian Attacks

Harvard and Grad Student Union Settle Grievance Over Union Dues Deductions

In Decades-Long Push To Diversify Harvard Law Faculty and Course Offerings, Students Seek To Amplify Previously Unheard Voices

Harvard Students Rush To Secure Vaccine Appointments in Time to Receive Second Dose Before Leaving Campus

Podcast: The River Rundown Ep. 4 with Milwaukee Brewers Pitcher Brent Suter '12

By Zadoc I. N. Gee and Amir Mamdani

In Episode 4 of The River Rundown, we sit down with Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Brent Suter ’12 to talk about his path from college, through the minors, to the major leagues, and his passion for environmental sustainability and Earth Day. After spending several seasons in a hybrid role as a starter and a reliever, Suter has thrived out of the bullpen this season, already registering two wins and pitching to a 2.87 ERA for Milwaukee—who are first in the division. Listen and subscribe on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.

The River Rundown is a podcast about Harvard Athletics amid the pandemic — focusing on alumni and undergraduates alike, and how the pandemic has impacted their careers. Hosted by Amir Mamdani , this seven-part series will incorporate a variety of perspectives and athletic experiences, tying together some complementary views on life across the Charles river. Presented by The Harvard Crimson, published bi-weekly on Sundays. Produced by Zing Gee. Cover art by Matthew J. Tyler.

BaseballAlumniPodcasts