‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

Selection Sunday Plans Revealed

By Martin Kessler, Crimson Staff Writer

For the second straight season, the Harvard men’s basketball team is going dancing.

Last Saturday, the Crimson won its third straight Ivy League championship and clinched the conference’s automatic bid to the NCAA tournament, topping Cornell in its regular season finale.

This Sunday, Harvard will learn its next opponent when the NCAA tournament field is announced on CBS at 6 pm.

In an event open to all members of the Harvard community, the Crimson will watch the selection show in the Hall of History, located on the first floor of the Murr Center.

In addition to its opening-round opponent, the Crimson will also learn its seed and playing location. Harvard is currently projected to receive a 14 seed by ESPN analyst Joe Lundardi. Last season, the Crimson was projected to receive an 11 seed but ended up receiving a 12 seed.

Harvard will take the court on either March 21 or March 22 in Auburn Hills, Mich., Lexington, Ky., Salt Lake City, Utah, San Jose, Calif., Dayton, Ohio, Austin, Tex., Kansas Mo., or Philadelphia, Penn.

—Staff writer Martin Kessler can be reached at Martin.Kessler@college.harvard.edu. Follow him on Twitter @MartinKessler91.

Men's Basketball