- Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer, right, shares with David Gergen, left, and the audience at the JFK Jr. Forum that he grew up the child of two liberal democrats, who hoped that being a republican would be just a phase for him. By Bora Fezga
DREAM Act at the Capitol - Harvard sophomore Eric Balderas (left), Harvard President Drew Faust, and Sen. Richard Durbin discuss the DREAM Act at the U.S. Capitol yesterday. By Courtesy of Kris Snibbe
- Sebastian Junger visited Sanders Theater Wednesday afternoon to speak in an event hosted by the Harvard Institute for Learning in Retirement. Junger recounted the time he spent in the Korengal Valley of Afghanistan with members of the 173rd Airbourne brigade which he wrote about in his book "War." By Daniel M. Lynch
- Students eagerly raise their reflection sheets and share the goals they have set for themselves. The flags in the back serve as daily reminders of their dreams; a few wants to attend Harvard. By Crimson file photo
Gary Scheyngart at Currier - Novelist Gary Shteyngart talks about his latest book, "Super Sad True Love Story," in the Currier Senior Common Room yesterday afternoon. Shteyngart discussed a variety of topics, including his formative years as a writer and his sources of inspiration in the creation of his characters. By Ritchell R van Dams
- Students in Pia Dandiya '09’s class listen as she revisits the lessons from the first quarter and sets goals for the next. By Crimson file photo
- Teach for America corps member Pia Dandiya ‘09 teaches math classes at Garfield Middle School in Revere, MA. Motivational slogans surround every corner of her classroom. The ones on the back of the students’ chairs are printed on bright pink paper and say “Reserved: Math Scholar.” By Crimson file photo
White House press secretary for former President George W. Bush, Ari Fleischer, right, shares how he became involved in politics yesterday at the JFK Jr. Forum.