Where Will They Go?

By Emma M. Benintende
WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL YOUR CLASSMATES BE?

CLOSE BY: Roughly 43 percent of senior class survey respondents said that they would be living in either Boston or New York next year. With another 6.9 percent living in the nation’s capital and 4.4 percent living elsewhere in the Northeast, over half of the class is anticipating living within 500 miles of Cambridge, Mass.

HOTEL CALIFORNIA: Over one-tenth of the class plans on heading to The Golden State after receiving their diplomas. Roughly another tenth plans on moving to the South and Midwest.

ABROAD:  Almost 20 percent of survey respondents say they will be living outside the United States next year, with nearly half of those individuals planning on heading to Europe.
WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL YOUR CLASSMATES BE? CLOSE BY: Roughly 43 percent of senior class survey respondents said that they would be living in either Boston or New York next year. With another 6.9 percent living in the nation’s capital and 4.4 percent living elsewhere in the Northeast, over half of the class is anticipating living within 500 miles of Cambridge, Mass. HOTEL CALIFORNIA: Over one-tenth of the class plans on heading to The Golden State after receiving their diplomas. Roughly another tenth plans on moving to the South and Midwest. ABROAD: Almost 20 percent of survey respondents say they will be living outside the United States next year, with nearly half of those individuals planning on heading to Europe.

SeniorsCommencement 2011