​​​​​​​iXperience: A revolutionary summer abroad program for Harvard’s most ambitious students

“iXperience is a world of opportunity. I couldn't imagine there is a better summer program out there in terms of how much you will learn and what there is to do around you. I will be remembering my days with iX for a long time to come.” Mark Steinbrick, Harvard Class of 2017

Unlock your potential, and prepare for the careers of the future with iXperience - the only accredited summer study abroad program that combines the three most important aspects of career acceleration:

Immersive classroom learning,

hands-on professional experience, and,

cultural and personal exploration.

Choose between two opportunities (iX Immerse or iX Accelerate).

iX Immerse – a 10-week, 9-10 credit program offered in Cape Town, South Africa that blends high impact skills development, an internship and a liberal arts course.

iX Accelerate– a 6-week, career-accelerator bootcamp style program offered in Lisbon, Portugal; Cape Town, South Africa; Berlin, Germany; and Tel Aviv, Israel.

The courses focus on high-demand career fields such as Blockchain, Management Consulting, Investment Finance, Product Management, Data Science, and Full–Stack Coding; preparing students to apply what they’ve learned during the internship phase spent with top-tier companies.

Alumni have gone on to land jobs at the likes of Facebook, Apple, Bain, Tesla and SpaceX – no doubt as a result of the skills and experience they’re equipped with.

You can learn more about iXperience (and check out their two program options) here.

The Crimson's news and opinion teams—including writers, editors, photographers, and designers—were not involved in the production of this article.