Peace Action Sets Up Series of Workshops

By John G. Simon

The war, racism, and student protest are among the topics for workshops to be held today through Wednesday on the second floor of Phillips Brooks House.

The discussion groups, sponsored by Peace Action at Harvard, are open to anyone and will be led by students and junior faculty members. Their purpose is to expose alumni, parents, and students to different points of view on current issues.

(For details see page Four.)

Three different panel discussions with leading senior faculty members will take place at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday.

A seminar on developments in the American Economy in Harvard 104 will include James S. Duesenberry. William Joseph Maier Professor of Money and Banking and chairman of the Board of, Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, and William M. Capron, lecturer on Political Economy and former assistant director of the Bureau of the Budget.

Panelists will discuss the future of American polities in Paine Hall, and among the speakers will be John Kenneth Galbraith, Paul M. Warburg Professor of Economics, and Richard M. Neustadt, Director of the Kennedy Institute of Polities.

Resent developments in the Indochina War will be the topic in Lowell Lecture Hall, and Edwin O. Reischaner, former U. S. Ambassador to Japan, and Thomas C. Schelling, professor of Economics, will participate in the panel.