Engagement: Carolina R. Beltran ’13 and Christopher H. Weber ’13

By Ryan M. Rossner and Xi Yu, Crimson Staff Writers

Names: Carolina R. Beltran ’13 and Christopher H. Weber ’13

Concentrations: Sociology, economics

Houses: Quincy, Adams

Hometowns: Nevada City, Calif.; Fort Washington, Penn.

Dating since: October 2011

Where you met: We met freshman year at Crema Cafe when we were introduced as linkmates.

Most memorable date: Outdoor Gipsy Kings concert in Washington, D.C. We made guacamole from scratch. We had a beautiful outdoor summer evening picnic.

Three words to describe yourselves as a couple: Energetic, faithful, “hirarious”

What your friends would say about you: We like to spend time together, but we’re also independent. People love third-wheeling us.

Something you’ve always wanted to tell people: Relationship Advice from Chris and Carolina: A good friendship makes for a great relationship. That could be a fortune cookie.

An anecdote that captures your relationship: For my 21st birthday, it was my golden birthday, and I was in California, and I was supposed to go to the airport to pick up my grandmother.... I’m at the airport, and at the terminal, looking for my grandma, and she’s not there. I’m in a car. I see a guy pass by my car, and he took off his hat and sunglasses, and it was Chris. For a month before that, Chirs and my mom were scheming to have him come celebrate my 21st birthday party.

In 15 minutes you are: Laughing.

In 15 years you are: “Still murried.”

CommencementSeniorsWeddingsCommencement 2013Senior Section 2013Wedding3