Court Orders Harvard to Produce Data on Student Suicides in Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Harvard Business School Names Winners of New Venture Competition

Harvard Medical School Researchers Identify Covid-19 Mutation That Makes Variants More Contagious

Graduate School of Education Plans to Reopen Campus in Fall, Resume Doctoral Admissions, Dean Says

Broad Institute Launches $150 Million Schmidt Center for Research in Machine Learning, Biology

Podcast: The River Rundown Ep. 2

By Zadoc I. N. Gee and Amir Mamdani

On Episode 2 of The River Rundown, guests Christian Juzang ’20 and Robert Baker ’20 of Harvard hoops talk about playing professionally in Vietnam and Slovakia, the abrupt end to their senior season last March, and the miraculous March Madness run to the Final Four by Christian's brother, Johnny. Listen and subscribe on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.

The River Rundown is a podcast about Harvard Athletics amid the pandemic — focusing on alumni and undergraduates alike, and how the pandemic has impacted their careers. Hosted by Amir Mamdani , this seven-part series will incorporate a variety of perspectives and athletic experiences, tying together some complementary views on life across the Charles river. Presented by The Harvard Crimson, published bi-weekly on Sundays. Produced by Zing Gee. Cover art by Matthew J. Tyler.

Men's BasketballPodcastsCoronavirus