United States Capitol
- Amid Student Lobbying, U.S. Senator Pressures Bacow on Sanctions
- Harvard Continues Lobbying Efforts in Support of Federal Student Aid
- To Fight Sanctions, Harvard Social Groups Take 'The Legislative Path'
- Ayanna Pressley Defeats Incumbent Congressman Michael Capuano
- Capuano, Pressley Face Off in Nationally Watched Primary
- Harvard Alumni Petition Senators to Vote Against Kavanaugh's Confirmation
- A Bill Forbidding Social Group Sanctions Probably Doesn’t Affect Harvard. One Advocacy Group Wants to Change That.
- Harvard’s Lobbying Efforts Stay the Course