Crimson staff writer

Crimson News Staff

Latest Content

UC Candidates Collage

Meet the 2018 UC Candidates

Three tickets are running to serve as Undergraduate Council President and Vice President in 2019 — Nadine M. Khoury ’20 and Arnav Agrawal ’20, Daniel “Danny” K. Ragheb ’20 and Samyra C. Miller ’21, and Sruthi Palaniappan ’20 and Julia M. Huesa ’20. Read up on who they are and what they believe.

UC Candidates Collage
None

UC Candidates Collage

Pro-SFFA Rally Three
Politics

Hundreds Gather for Dueling Rallies Ahead of Trial Challenging Harvard Admissions: Live Updates

The day before a lawsuit challenging Harvard's admissions practices goes to trial, demonstrators took to the streets in Cambridge and Boston to hold two dueling rallies — one pro-Harvard and one pro-SFFA, the group suing the University.

William F. Lee ’72
Admissions

Meet the Lawyers Defending Harvard's Race-Conscious Admissions Policies

Meet the lawyers who will help Harvard defend against allegations it discriminates against Asian-Americans in its admissions process.

Primaries
Politics

Voters Head to the Polls in Mass. Primary: Live Updates

Massachusetts voters will choose candidates in a highly scrutinized primary Tuesday. The Crimson sent reporters to polling locations in Cambridge and Allston to talk to voters throughout the day. Follow along for updates.

Allston

Lapp Letter to MassDOT

Paul Finnegan
None

Paul Finnegan

Paul J. Finnegan '75

John Harvard Headshot
None

John Harvard Headshot

The Searchers
Presidential Search

The Searchers

15 people will select Harvard’s next president. The Crimson explores their backgrounds, careers, and priorities—and what they say about the future of the University. Click on members of the search committee throughout the story to learn more.

None

Diversity Task Force Draft Report

University President Drew G. Faust
Front Middle Feature

Five Threads to Know This Semester

From a search for Harvard's next president to a proposed ban on social groups, here’s a rundown of the biggest headlines from the summer, in case you missed it.

None

Amicus Brief Against Executive Order

"We Can See Your Greedy Side"

A Three Week-Long Strike

Negotiators from Harvard and the union representing its dining workers reached a tentative agreement at about 1 a.m. Tuesday morning, ending the nearly three week-long strike. Here's a look back at the month of picketing and bargaining.

Harvard University President Drew G. Faust

Harvard's Capital Campaign Meets $6.5 Billion Goal

After only two and a half years of its five year-long public fundraising drive, Harvard broke a higher education record. Here's a look at the campaign's biggest moments.

Senior survey header
Front Feature

Class of 2015, By the Numbers

After weathering two hurricanes, three different deans of the College, and the Boston Marathon bombing, the Class of 2015 will pack up and leave the College this week. The Crimson breaks down Harvard's graduating senior class, by the numbers.