Crimson staff writer

Anna C Santoleri

Latest Content

A little-known occupant of the Adams House basement, this manual printing press is available to students and faculty alike on Thursday evenings during Open Press Nights.

Chilean President

Chilean President H.E. Sebastián Piñera awaits the question of Francisco Maneses, a Chilean graduate student at Harvard. President Piñera is a graduate of Harvard himself, having received a M.A. and Ph.D. in Economics.

Chilean President

Despite recent protests about his new policy to privatize education, the Chilean President H.E. Sebastián Piñera delivered an optimistic speech about the future of Chile's education system. In addition, he spoke of the Chilean economy, its international initiatives, and his times as a Harvard graduate student studying Economics.

Robert K. Nishihara '13 and Yiren Lu '13 take advantage of the last glimmer of summer and enjoy the slip n' slide at Cape Crimson, this year's student welcome event.

Visit Haymarket

If you're looking for somewhere to go after you finish your last final, why not explore Haymarket, Boston's historic open air market? Haymarket, which was opened in 1830, is an open-air fruit-and-vegetable market located in downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. With the beautiful weather and Haymarket's college-friendly prices, there are few reasons not to visit this Boston landmark.

Fish

These red snappers lie in a 2.5-foot by 10-foot vat of ice, waiting for frugal shoppers to purchase them.