Contributor

Emily B Nice

Latest Content

Bi-weekly Organ Recital Series

Harry Lyn Huff, Music Director Lecturer on Ministry at the Harvard Divinity School, gives a recital in Memorial Church. It is part of the fall bi-weekly organ recital series taking place in Memorial Church.

Fogg Renovation

The Fogg Art Museum is currently under renovation. The Fogg was closed in 2008 so the art could be removed before construction started. It is predicted to re-open in 2013. It has been estimated that the cost could exceed $350 million.

Fogg Renovation

The Freshman Musical

The Freshman Musical: "Pizza Ex Machina: A Slice of Destiny" was created exclusively by members of the class of 2015. The script was written by Tomi J. Adeyemi '15, directed by Joey J. Kim '15, and produced by Alexandra M. Kiley '15. This is an inside look backstage during the dress rehearsal on Wednesday evening.

Inside Look: Freshman Musical

The cast and crew of the Freshman Musical: "Pizza Ex Machina: A Slice of Destiny" gather back stage and prepare for Wednesday's dress rehearsal. Opening night is Thursday at 7pm in the Agassiz Theatre. The musical extends into the weekend with performances on Friday at 8pm and Saturday at 2:30pm and 8pm.

Inside Look: Dress Reheasal

Inside look: Set of the Freshman Musical

An exclusive look into the backstage area of the Freshman Musical. The sets were designed by Christina M. Rodriguez '15 and the props by Emily L. Chen ' 15.