The Stillman Infirmary will be opened January 1, 1902. The building is now practically completed. It has been decided to use the lower three floors for the patients. The fourth story will be used for the doctors and nurses, and the basement will be occupied by the furnace and kitchen.
A portion of the furniture has been bought and the furnishing of the building under Dr. Bailey's direction will commence this week.