LECTURES ON MANY SUBJECTS ARE SCHEDULED FOR TODAY

Professor Wilson Will Begin Series on Maritime Law Next Week.

George Grafton Wilson, Professor of International Law, will give a series of free public lectures in the Lowell Institute on "Maritime International Law During War." These lectures will be given on Tuesday and Friday evenings at 8 o'clock beginning on October 26 in Huntington Hall, 491 Boylston street. The doors will be opened at 7.30 o'clock, but closed at 8 o'clock and throughout each lecture. Tickets may be secured free of charge by applying by mail to the Curator of the Lowell Institute, 491 Boylston street, Boston, and enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope for each ticket desired.

The dates of the lectures and their titles are as follows:

October 26.--"Law of the Sea in War Time."

October 29.--"Contraband."

November 2.--"Blockade."

November 5.--"Continuous Voyage."

November 9.--"Unneutral Service."

November 12.--"Transfer of Flag; False Colors."

November 16.--"Privateering, Auxilinary, Converted Vessels."

November 19.--"Days of Grace, Seizure, Capture, Prize."

Sixth Lecture by Dr. Wiener.

Dr. Norbert Wiener Ph.D. '12 will give the sixth in his course of eight lectures under the auspices of the Department of Philosophy and Psychology, on the general subject of "The Relation of Space and Geometry to Experience," in Emerson F this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. His subject will be "The Logic of Distances."

These lectures are open to the public.

The dates and topics of the remaining lectures in the course are as follows:

Monday, October 25.--"Conflicting Measurements."

Wednesday, October 27.--"Geometry, an A Priori Science."

Of Interest to Geologists.

Professor Wallace W. Atwood of the Geology Department will talk on the "Harvard Summer School Work in the San Juan Mountains," and Mr. Edward Wigglesworth will speak on "Early Pleistocene Formations of Marthas Vineyard" in the Mineralogical Lecture Room of the University Museum this evening at 8 o'clock. All members of the University interested are invited.

Pro and Con of Suffrage.

All members of the University are invited to hear a discussion of Equal Suffrage at the Old Cambridge Baptist Church tonight at 8 o'clock, by Mrs. Lewis J. Johnson, president of the Cambridge Political Equality Association, and Mrs. A. J. George, of Brookline, field-secretary of the Massachusetts Anti-Suffrage Association. John Palmer Wyman LL.B. '76 will preside.