JUDGE LINDSEY TO SPEAK TOMORROW EVENING AT P. B. H.

Disbarred Judge Has Written a Number of Sensational Books--Has Been Candidate for Governor

Under the auspices of the Harvard Liberal Club, Judge Ben B. Lindsey will speak tomorrow afternoon in the Peabody Room of Phillips Brooks House. He will talk on what he calls "The Dangerous Life," and will include an explanation of his much touted book "The Companionate Marriage."

Judge Lindsey was elected judge of the Juvenile Court of Denver in 1901 and served in that position until his recent disbarment on the charge of accepting a bribe. A candidate for governor of Colorado in 1906, he has become famous as the author of a number of books on the problems of the younger generation. His best known and most controversial works are "The Revolt of Modern Youth," written in conjunction with Wainwright Evans, and "The Companionate Marriage."

Announcing the subject of his talk here tomorrow, Judge Lindsey writes. "My talk will deal with my own experiences for 28 years in the social and political life of a typical American city and the telling of some things about society and government that are not taught in the schools. Sometimes I call it "The Dangerous Life." Ont can embark upon this adventure or not, but it will not be the "Easy Life." I will also explain "The Companionate Marriage."

The talk will be given at 8 o'clock and is open to members of Harvard and Radcliffe Universities and their friends.