Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

FAS Registrar’s Office to Open in Smith Campus Center

By Melissa C. Rodman, Crimson Staff Writer

The Faculty of Arts and Sciences Registrar’s Office will open in its new space on the fourth floor of the Smith Campus Center on Tuesday, March 17.

“We’re going to continue to offer all the same services...but what’s great is that well be closer to where students are during the day,” FAS Registrar Michael P. Burke said.

According to Burke, being closer to the Houses and dorms as well as to other FAS and graduate school offices will enable students to take care of different errands “all in one building.”

The space itself will be “very different” from the current 20 Garden Street location, Burke said. “It’s one consistent theme as soon as you walk off the elevators,” he said.

The current office will be closed Friday and Monday in preparation for the move.

—Staff writer Melissa C. Rodman can be reached at melissa.rodman@thecrimson.com. Follow her on Twitter @melissa_rodman.

CollegeFASRegistrarCollege NewsSmith Campus Center