- An audience member browses the web as Guobin Yang discusses the patterns of online activism in the decades since 1989 in his presentation, “Twenty Years of Online Activism in China,” at CGIS South yesterday. By Kevin H. Lin
- Local community members mingle in Pforzheimer dining hall yesterday during “Feasting on Faith,” the Harvard College Interfaith Council’s weekly dinner discussion, as part of Interfaith Awareness Week at Harvard. By Daniel M. Lynch
- Kevin Mintz ‘12 speaks at the GSE’s Askwith Forum to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. The forum was moderated by Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC’s Hardball. By Polina Bartik
- Sir Nigel Sheinwald, British Ambassador to the US, speaks at the Kennedy School about Britain's plans to manage budget cuts while maintaining defense, security and relations with the EU, the United States and the world. By Aleah C. Bowie
AC-Deucey - Junior AC Ingersoll, who served as captain of the women’s volleyball team this fall, has taken on the challenge of a new varsity sport by joining heavyweight crew. She was also named to the Academic All-Ivy team this year. By Meredith H. Keffer
- Jia Hui Lee ’12 discusses the issue of transgender students' involvement with the military at the Harvard College Democrats' meeting last night. By Jane Seo
The Josephinisher - Sophomore Josephine Pucci scored the game-winning goal in sudden-death shootout to send the Crimson to the finals of the Beanpot. Harvard will face Boston College in pursuit of its third title in four years. By Audrey I Anderson
Photos from the February 9, 2011, edition of The Harvard Crimson.