Contributor

Sarah E Amanullah

Latest Content

Senior attacker Monica Zdrojewski tallied a goal and an assist in the Harvard women’s water polo team’s 9-8 loss to No. 18 Princeton. With the defeat, the Crimson fell to 0-2 on the season versus the Tigers.

HANA MONTANA

HANA MONTANA Senior midfielder Hana Taiji tallied the winning goal—her first of the season—in the 49th minute of last night’s non-conference tilt to help Harvard defeat Siena, 2-0. The Crimson, which outshot the Saints, 18-4, on the night, looks to build on this momentum as it resumes league play on Saturday.

COMING TOGETHER

Harvard and New Hampshire traded games last night, but the Crimson was able to edge out the Wildcats, 15-12, in the deciding game. Harvard returns to action this Friday to face Holy Cross.

CRAZY EIGHTS

Shown here in an earlier race, the Harvard heavyweights swept rival Brown in five events on the Charles this weekend, taking back the Stein Cup and avenging its only varsity dual loss of last season. The lightweight crews found similar success against Georgetown and Penn, dropping only two races.

Testy Waters

The Harvard men’s heavyweight crew team, shown above in earlier action, once again proved its No. 3 ranking on Saturday by sweeping all the races against No. 6 Cornell. The inclement weather forced many teams to change the location of their races, but both the Crimson and the Big Red decided to stay on the Charles to race. Despite rowing at lower stroke ratings, Harvard was dominant in each level of racing, demonstrating good depth.